Jill Stein raises enough money to request recounts in Wisconsin and Penn.

There is a good possibility that recounts may occur in Wisconsin and Penn.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/j...075807992.html
Told you so!!!
Does she "feel" like the election was stolen from her?

Or does she "feel" like she took more votes from the Loser than was reported?
It's amazing how many stupid dimretards there are who are willing to start funding her 2020 campaign.

smh
It's amazing how many stupid dimretards there are who are willing to start funding her 2020 campaign.

smh Originally Posted by gfejunkie
They funded HillaryNoMore's 2016 campaign. Go figure!
Yeah. That worked out well, didn't it?
There is a good possibility that recounts may occur in Wisconsin and Penn.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/j...075807992.html Originally Posted by flghtr65
I'll leave it up to you, this either shows the total naivete of flighter or the total partisanship of flighter. The headline should be "Jill Stein is GIVEN enough money to pay for recount." So who gave her the money? No one is going to donate money with the expectation that Stein is going to win a state. No, the only person who could benefit from yet another count is Hillary Clinton. So who gave the Stein the money? Hillary, Soros, Obama, an as of yet unnamed player like Lord Voldemort?
It's a fantasy to imagine that she will find 14,000 to 27,000 "miscast" votes where there's no evidence at all that any such thing happened.

Demographics, Not Hacking, Explain The Election Results

The hacking claim appears to be based on concerns about tampering with electronic voting machines. We’ve looked into the claim — or at least, our best guess of what’s being claimed based on what has been reported — and statistically, it doesn’t check out...

Anyone making allegations of a possible massive electoral hack should provide proof, and we can’t find any.

(FiveThirtyEight)

She raised more money for the recount than she did for her campaign. She's a.kook and slink back into obscurity.
She raised more money for the recount than she did for her campaign. She's a.kook and slink back into obscurity. Originally Posted by bambino
Wonder if Retarded Lenny " donated " some of HIS gloryhole earnings to her for that recount ? Mebbe he can help her " back into " a win like he did with the DOTY crown !!!!
She's not a kook, she's a tool. Give the democratic party enough time and a target, they can find or manufacture the votes.
With all the accusations of voter fraud, look who is howling now.
With all the accusations of voter fraud, look who is howling now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's right, chimp. Look who is howling now! Your fellow dimotards! The same folks who assured us there is no fraud are now demanding recounts! How does your tiny little chimp-brain explain and rationalize this volte-face?
There is a good possibility that recounts may occur in Wisconsin and Penn. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Told you so!!! Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

Here's a wager for you two fucknuts - if the election results are overturned in a recount, I'll leave this forum FOREVER. If they aren't, you leave for 90 days.

If you're unwilling to take the bet, then quit wasting everyone's time with threads like this one.
Here's a wager for you two fucknuts - if the election results are overturned in a recount, I'll leave this forum FOREVER. If they aren't, you leave for 90 days.

If you're unwilling to take the bet, then quit wasting everyone's time with threads like this one. Originally Posted by lustylad
I look forward to talking to your other account.