EKIM'S new favorite sports star !

Ekim The Inbred Chimp and his mob in the KansASS " mountains " have a new reason to be fans of the Denver Broncos !
The Bronco's starting quarterback's name is........wait for it , Trevor SIEMIAN ! Pronounced the same as EKIM'S " scientific " species / family name, simian !
Imagine the screeches and howls coming from those KansASS " mountains " when his name is mentioned during those football games !
Guess this means that EKIM will be wanting Santa Claus to bring him some " assless " chaps in the colors of the Denver Broncos with SIEMIAN'S number on them !
Ekim The Inbred Chimp and his mob in the KansASS " mountains " have a new reason to be fans of the Denver Broncos !
The Bronco's starting quarterback's name is........wait for it , Trevor SIEMIAN ! Pronounced the same as EKIM'S " scientific " species / family name, simian !
Imagine the screeches and howls coming from those KansASS " mountains " when his name is mentioned during those football games !
Guess this means that EKIM will be wanting Santa Claus to bring him some " assless " chaps in the colors of the Denver Broncos with SIEMIAN'S number on them ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LMAO good you pick the Broncos I see they lost last night
Funny name, but is he any good? lets take a look at the following clip.

Jim

https://youtu.be/M8caHoqYzVc?list=PL...47MwVzPr7FJXlS
Bet gay rey has a pic of the Denver Qback on his bedroom wall.

Jim

https://youtu.be/M8caHoqYzVc?list=PL...47MwVzPr7FJXlS Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
EKIM wishes he could throw that well, but when EKIM throws shit (with his form like a girl ! ) he ends up wearing most of it !

Jim

https://youtu.be/M8caHoqYzVc?list=PL...47MwVzPr7FJXlS Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

he appears much better than the guy who bolted to Houston for 72m but has so far been mediocre at best. Houston despite this bum Osweiler is hanging in there .. bahaha

regardless of how the Cowgirlies do this year, Romo's headed out of Big D unless he wants to hold a clipboard for league minimum bahaha say waht you want about Jerry as a GM, he's not going to give Romo 24m to be a backup. Romo has trade veto so early indications is he might end up in Denver ala Manning. if he can hold together for a season, that has a lot of upside for Denver and Romo.
LMAO two chicmaholics on ignore, blabbering their asses off. Oh well you are entertaining yourselves. Have a banana on me.

LMAO two chicmaholics on ignore, blabbering their asses off. Oh well you are entertaining yourselves. Have a banana on me.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you just pick those?
Did you just pick those? Originally Posted by bambino
Bimbo, were you the one got banned for life from the Delta flight for ranting at the Hillary voters?
That was one hell of a game last night! GO CHIEFS!
^^^^ awww hell no! .... here I thought you were one of the few level-headed, thought-provoking, reasonable commenters on this forum ..... and now I find out you're a Chiefs fan?? ..... Lord help us ..... and go Cowboys!!! .....
Chiefs were lucky to win it, they got a dubious call for a TD, and a doink that went through. GO PACKERS
Chiefs were lucky to win it, they got a dubious call for a TD, and a doink that went through. GO PACKERS Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We know why you like the packers retarded lenny cause you like having your ass pack daily ain't that right retarded lenny
We know why you like the packers retarded lenny cause you like having your ass pack daily ain't that right retarded lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
Go Chiefs
We know why you like the packers retarded lenny cause you like having your ass pack daily ain't that right retarded lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
You are big on ass packing gary the fairy.