"Vintage" (1990s) lingerie

If I'm asking somethig stupid here, please forgive me

I've been selling off some older camera gear from my old photo studio, and found a box of lingerie I kept on hand for clients. This is decent stuff: VS, Fredericks, Shirley, etc. It has been appropriately cared for and kept clean (and hygienic.) Around 50 items or so, in medium and large sizes. Most are chemises and babydolls, and the clients always wore sheer-to-waist hose or their own panties for hygiene.

So my dumb question... I was thinking about putting it on Craigslist, but I thought I would ask: would anybody here be interested in some of it? If so, I can put together a webpage with detailed photos and PM you the link.

Seriously, I hope I haven't committed a faux pas here... the lingerie was not used for BCD activities, just for photo shoots. If anybody is interested, please PM me here. (And if this is a faux pas, please accept my apologies.)

Thanks!
. . . the lingerie was not used for BCD activities, just for photo shoots. . . Originally Posted by Slingerland
Well Slinger, even if it was used BCD, in my experience, the lingerie always looked better on the floor and it should still be ok for sale or gift!
lol BB, I understand... I wasn't sure how to present this. Buying clothing worn by other people... especially "fun-derwear".. might come across with a "eeewwwwww" factor. I wanted the ladies to understand that the wardrobe was taken care of.

I've seen some providers sometimes sell underwear as souvenirs... perhaps some enterprising provider might buy the lot from me for a pittance, then offer to resell it to her client base for a nice profit .
Gently used. Laid on floor for several hours . . .

What a marketing technique Slinger! I'd offer to buy the lot, but gave up cross dressing. Those little nylon panties kept riding up! Maybe get a little shoppng done for Christmas presents????
you are too funny arlookn4lovn!