????

I was wondering if the hobby visits have slowed down I don't see as many reviews
Or is it that lots of people went to other sites
I have noticed the same thing.
Less participation on the board.
I am wanting to write another review, but am having to wait to schedule the date.
I haven't met a new provider in a while. Seems dates have been hard to schedule lately.
I am very glad I have a few very dependable regulars but I also have a few new ones I want to experience
There's probably less fake reviews being done. Which in turn makes it look slower.
There's probably less fake reviews being done. Which in turn makes it look slower. Originally Posted by Baconman
Maybe
In my opinion fake reviews don't do anyone any good
as clients can't make good decisions there for we good of spent our time and money with the good providers
The providers would get correct feed back so they could improve if needed or simply get out thus the good ones would get more business
But that's my opinion and I don't see all that I inquire about. 95% of the time it's not about the donation
All reviews have a purpose. Then you can determine if their opinion means much.
3 or 4 years ago it was more easy to view the ladies profile here. The ladies are not as active here as they once were. Hence the more Co Ed activity the more reviews. We have seen SA and SB grow with fewer reputable ladies and fewer reputable men. Hence more activity and more non reviewed ladies because the majority of men on the other sites do not know eccie exist. I know some of us are meeting the unreviewd. I would hope we are making an attempt to introduce them to eccie and p411 to help their careers by meeting more quality men