Trump finally finds a job

Everyone deserves a second chance. Even convicted felons. Maybe he can hold on to this one after he loses the election. Or he can go back when he makes it to the halfway house, assuming he doesn't die in prison.

The Biden economy is so strong businesses are willing to hire convicted felons out on bail.
https://x.com/BillKristol/status/1848075615754227868
He's not a hard worker. He'd be fired in the first week
He would be FIRED on the first day for drinking a dozen diet cokes, and shitting his pants all before lunchtime on day one.

His only skill is saying veiled racist comments and grabbing and assaulting women.

Any guy with a sense of a backbone would have back handed him properly and sent him to the ground. It's only cause he hires body guards that he has his teeth and hair.

Once he is residing in jail after the election is all over, Bubba is gonna be balls deep in Trump till his cellmate can't tell the difference between a fart and a cough.
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 05:16 PM
he'd never make it. i did 1 year at Burger King. that shit is legit. 1st night all i heard was beepers when i was trying to fall asleep..
If donny works hard at the french fry job he may get a promotion to Ronald McDonald, the Hamburger-Happy Clown.
Good Luck donny!
No link to the source. Who’s lying?
McDonalds went from one Felon to add another one.
I'm sure Diaper Don ate more than he sold, fat ass.
Read the register came up short bigly that day after he left.
McDonalds is doomed for bankruptcy now that trump is involved!
Trump is a pampered princess. Does anyone actually believe that he worked a real job, or was worried about paying the rent, or making a car payment. I can easily see Harris working a job that required long hours, humiliation and dealing with the public. Trump’s silver spoon is still in his mouth.
... WINNING! ... ... Changing the name to "McDonald-Trump"...
... I'm lovin' it! ...

#### Salty
how interesting will you find this?

Trump's McDonald's Visit Was One of the Greatest Political Stunts of All Time, Thanks to Kamala’s Blunder

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...conic-n2646492

Someone commented that it was a Norman Rockwell painting. Others said that it’s one of those moments that give you confidence heading into the final stretch of an election. Former President Donald J. Trump worked at a McDonald’s in Feasterville-Trevose, Pennsylvania, in Bucks County. Here is where Trump will likely seal the deal in the Keystone State.

He must also have solid showings in the collar counties to offset the Philadelphia blue surge. However, there are rumblings that working-class voters in the city are drifting toward the GOP or might stay home, unhappy with the Democratic Party’s abysmal messaging. The ground operation of the Kamala Harris campaign is reportedly a total mess.

Capitalizing on the chaos, he opted to work at this establishment after Kamala gave him this easy layup. The vice president’s time at McDonald’s is an apocryphal story, likely untrue. It was a story touted during the summer but quickly suffocated when it was subjected to media scrutiny. Trump manned the fryers, paid for customers’ meals, and spoke with voters at the drive-thru. One woman hoped he won since she feared leftist antics could destroy this country like her native Brazil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXK_UVX9pN8

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAA