Meeting with BP Sarah

I met with BP Sarah today. She does not want any reviews and wants to maintain a low profile, but said it would be ok to mention that we had met, so I am just putting this in the Discussion forum. Apointment was easy to make, she returns calls promptly, doesn't always have incall available, but doesn't mind outcall. Very reasonable fee for her services and isn't trying to "win the lottery" on every meeting. Does not upsell and not a clock watcher. Just a regular person. Does this to supplement income and not in it to be a high volume provider. Mid 30's MILF, accurate description, attractive woman next door appearance. Very pleasant personality. I would see her again.

[LINK Removed. We do not allow anyone to advertise for others on ECCIE. She is welcome to apply for Verified Provider status and advertise here herself. Omahan]
when is her availability? weekdays only or available anytime? thanks for the info
Not totally sure about her availability, but she has been running an add in BP almost daily.
Didn't mean to violate any policy. I copied the link from another post in the ISO forum, so I thought it was ok. Sorry.
Didn't mean to violate any policy. I copied the link from another post in the ISO forum, so I thought it was ok. Sorry. Originally Posted by ez2plz
It would be fine to include the link in an ISO but you were pretty clearly promoting her. That is not fair to the ladies who go through the effort of obtaining verified provider status so they can advertise. It's a fine line and often hard for the moderators too. No big deal.
Has anyone else seen her? Any info, please pm.