YMMV

Really, this is the most honest acronym used on this board and all guys should understand this (IMO - really, it's a message board - obviously it's my opinion only). Surely you understand that women here have to offer up whatever they advertise - it's the whole point, but don't think they actually like you - really, often/sometimes they don't (again IMO). But it's just part of the deal, if it's offered up it most likely will be delivered happily or not - or they get ripped to shreds here on the board. But seriously, do you think they like all of us? Seriously?

YMMV is great because it's dead on accurate, but has no "absolute" meaning except it's truthful. Woman says DATY is OK, but you think she really likes EVERYONE (ok, some do lol and all and that's awesome for them, but not most - I'm old and really good , but still trust me on this) - more than you would like to admit they are tolerant, but it's part of the deal - yes, we are all rock stars at it I know, but... If the woman likes you - really likes you, she will be happy to honor all her advertised acronyms and often more - scarily like real life. However, if she doesn't really like you, she probably will still honor her advertised menu, but don't expect that much passion if there really is none - you are a customer just like your customers at whatever job you do are customers - some you really warm up to, others you think are assholes. If she can pull off the IOP with everyone, then HUGE kudos to her because I couldn't do it and I doubt you could either.

IMO (alway IMO) there are a lot of stupid threads on this board about who does what with who and it's all pretty much BS - again, scarily like real life (YMMV). But if real life was working out all that great for you (us) we wouldn't be on this site right?

Hard as it may be for me to believe , not all women love me (the ones that drink like me WAAAAY better however - just saying) and I feel the same way about them.

So, long way of getting to the point - IMO you should REALLY appreciate women who say they are YMMV and at the same time realize ALL of them feel that way.
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-12-2014, 04:35 AM
+1
Good advice and, IMO, an honest, realistic view we should all have of our hobby life.

I, too, am pretty sure all the women out there love me just as I love them.....one hour at a time.

Hobby on. Have fun out there and do remember YMMV
Nope, sorry. If the Provider lists certain Activities and does not follow through with gusto on them with me (especially if I've heard from buddies who she did them to) then the Provider is NOT doing her job.

Now...if you are meaning Your Mileage May Vary above and beyond (unadvertised Activities) what she is offering...different story. That's how I interpret it, IMO.

If she lists CIM, I want it...big time. With a smile on her face. ;-)
Really, this is the most honest acronym used on this board and all guys should understand this (IMO - really, it's a message board - obviously it's my opinion only). Surely you understand that women here have to offer up whatever they advertise - it's the whole point, but don't think they actually like you - really, often/sometimes they don't (again IMO). But it's just part of the deal, if it's offered up it most likely will be delivered happily or not - or they get ripped to shreds here on the board. But seriously, do you think they like all of us? Seriously?

YMMV is great because it's dead on accurate, but has no "absolute" meaning except it's truthful. Woman says DATY is OK, but you think she really likes EVERYONE (ok, some do lol and all and that's awesome for them, but not most - I'm old and really good , but still trust me on this) - more than you would like to admit they are tolerant, but it's part of the deal - yes, we are all rock stars at it I know, but... If the woman likes you - really likes you, she will be happy to honor all her advertised acronyms and often more - scarily like real life. However, if she doesn't really like you, she probably will still honor her advertised menu, but don't expect that much passion if there really is none - you are a customer just like your customers at whatever job you do are customers - some you really warm up to, others you think are assholes. If she can pull off the IOP with everyone, then HUGE kudos to her because I couldn't do it and I doubt you could either.

IMO (alway IMO) there are a lot of stupid threads on this board about who does what with who and it's all pretty much BS - again, scarily like real life (YMMV). But if real life was working out all that great for you (us) we wouldn't be on this site right?

Hard as it may be for me to believe , not all women love me (the ones that drink like me WAAAAY better however - just saying) and I feel the same way about them.

So, long way of getting to the point - IMO you should REALLY appreciate women who say they are YMMV and at the same time realize ALL of them feel that way. Originally Posted by clubpro
Good points, clubpro.

I agree that if a provider advertises it, she should do it, the only exceptions are if the hobbyist is personal hygiene challenged or is disrespectful of the provider's time or her, then the YMMV card would come into play. Keep in mind that the largest form of advertisement for a provider would be a review and it she has multiple reviews where there is a consistent pattern of services offered, even better. True YMMV on services not advertised should not be put in in reviews, e.g., it is not in her ads or p411 profile, but depending on her mood and connection with a guy, a provider will do a SS. So, safe to say, because she does not offer certain things to everyone, therefore, it is better to leave those out of the review IMO.

If a provider does not do her advertised services, then yes, it should be reported via a review or in the ML, and if that is ripping a provider to shreds, then there is a simple solution to not have that happen, do what she advertises, edit her profile or take down the ad of her doing the services. But, when WKs get involved, the ripped to shreds saying is what the hobbyist gets when he does report his opinion of a provider which is why many times, guys do not review or report.

I am not paying a provider to be my best friend and true girlfriend, I am paying her for the advertised services she is going to provide me and to be able to leave afterwards without the drama in between BCD activities of a steady relationship with her. Thus far and to my knowledge, there is only one hobbyist who stands out as being God's gift to women, he is best friends with them, he tells each one who she should and should not see, definitely does not get YMMV, other than the highest end each and every time and he will tell you about it in his reviews and other ways as well. I am really surprised he pays the providers, as from his recollection in his reviews, the girls should be paying him for his stud services. But, for the rest of us mere humans, a provider maybe does not personally like every hobbyist she sees for a session, it does help considering the intimate nature of the service provided, but it is not a requirement. The smart ones know where to draw the lines, and that works both ways.

It is better if the chemistry is there, but IMO, after the two agree to see each other passing each other's screening process, the donation paid by the hobbyist should be the major rationale for performing and largest reason a provider should do her advertised services hence it is called IOP, and not just partial because she does not feel like it. A guy cannot get away with being YMMV on the donation, so why should a provider be YMMV on her services? Because, many guys accept and even worse approve it, and that in turn lets her be YMMV on her services with the next guy she chooses to pull that card on.

I am not going to speak for every guy, but I am on this site for my signature line, and to see the ladies for sessions whom there is probably no way she would give me the time of day in the real world, not to mention, be able to recieve certain services such as TUMA and CIM w/swallow to name a couple.
  • EZ.
  • 11-12-2014, 08:35 AM

YMMV is great because it's dead on accurate, but has no "absolute" meaning except it's truthful. Woman says DATY is OK, but you think she really likes EVERYONE (ok, some do lol and all and that's awesome for them, but not most - I'm old and really good , but still trust me on this) - more than you would like to admit they are tolerant, but it's part of the deal - yes, we are all rock stars at it I know, but... she will be happy to honor all her advertised acronyms and often more - scarily like real life. However, if she doesn't really like you, she probably will still honor her advertised menu, but don't expect that much passion if there really is none - you are a customer just like your customers at whatever job you do are customers - some you really warm up to, others you think are assholes. If she can pull off the IOP with everyone, then HUGE kudos to her because I couldn't do it and I doubt you could either.

So, long way of getting to the point - IMO you should REALLY appreciate women who say they are YMMV and at the same time realize ALL of them feel that way. Originally Posted by clubpro
"If the woman likes you - really likes you," Give me a break ...You're a John and they are pros. If you didn't show up with money, they wouldn't give you the time of day. It's purely a business transaction.

That said, show up clean, presentable, and treat them with respect and make them feel comfortable with you. I try to make them laugh because that is my personality. I want to have a good time.

If you think my realist attitude hurts me with these girls, you're wrong. I'm not going to turn into some stalker freak.
If she advertised the service and then tells you "no", it's not a YMMV thing but a YOU thing.
I bet a guy that is late, 400 lbs overweight, hairy, body oder and has never brushed his teeth says a lot of girls must be YMMV. Since diving in the hobby, the only YMMV is from my wife.
  • EZ.
  • 11-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Just in case you're still delusional:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056024765
  • !VI!
  • 11-12-2014, 11:20 PM
ok to set this border

http://efukt.com/21002_The_Trolling_...rnstars_3.html

these guys are about what a good amount of the regular eccie guys sound like... most girls want the money, no personality attached, i am quick to become what you push out of me

you could be bad t sex but hve a great personality and i'll still have an orgasm and try to get you to go a few times just because i love your attitude

but then there are those guys, where i'm like "fuck it get out, your paid for an hour of time and you terminated the agreement by being a douche bag lol.

"career suicide" sure why not, lol i like sex to much to have to have sex with bitches lol. at the end of the day you are paying me so i will cater to your needs, but if you need to be a controlling jackass, or obnoxious kid.... hell no one in my house hold drinks or uses (*****) but if you can't even respect that rule, you will end up like NM and leave really sad lol

on that note... if you know you can only last 10 min with a hour recoup time... do yourself a favor DON'T see hour people... you will always be annoyed... but if you have a 15 min reset hell even if second runs over the hour as long as you are not a tool i'm cool with it lol