Library sessions

Anybody have one?
I had a RW library session, but I'm not sire if that counts.
Does boincking a co-ed in the stacks while in college count?
I have had several sessions where the IOP sounded as if we were in a library, does that count?
Where is Bliss?
Wtf is a library session?
I have had several sessions where the IOP sounded as if we were in a library, does that count? Originally Posted by davidfree986
Lmao... Those will really make you appreciate a vocal woman
  • Iam45
  • 12-01-2015, 03:17 AM
I did jerk off once in a library sitting next to a nice girl. She just kept looking as I did it. Her eyes told me she had never seem cum, let alone an erect penis.
I did jerk off once in a library sitting next to a nice girl. She just kept looking as I did it. Her eyes told me she had never seem cum, let alone an erect penis. Originally Posted by Iam45
Were you showing her you whale of a tale that is Moby Dick, or maybe your plans went awry as they often do Of Mice and Men?
I did jerk off once in a library sitting next to a nice girl. She just kept looking as I did it. Her eyes told me she had never seem cum, let alone an erect penis. Originally Posted by Iam45
Wow. This is a joke right?
I hope when someone does this they post their experience in a review. Including the part where they're arrested because they forgot there are security cameras everywhere these days.
  • Iam45
  • 12-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Wow. This is a joke right? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Nope. Real as it can get.
  • Iam45
  • 12-01-2015, 01:31 PM
I hope when someone does this they post their experience in a review. Including the part where they're arrested because they forgot there are security cameras everywhere these days. Originally Posted by TinMan
One needs to know how and where. That is the difference between a criminal and an adventurer
  • Iam45
  • 12-01-2015, 01:33 PM
I missed the part telling you where we became good friends after that incident. Hung out for about 3 years after that and then fate / work took us thousands of miles apart.
I missed the part telling you where we became good friends after that incident. Hung out for about 3 years after that and then fate / work took us thousands of miles apart. Originally Posted by Iam45
Yes, that makes a big difference. Otherwise it sounded like you shouldn't be within a certain distance of schools.