Thinking about expanding...

So I've had enough requests for a Domain location that I'm seriously considering it. I'd keep my south location, too. The only caveat - if I do it, the rate for that location would be higher.

Thoughts?
Why not? Dive in.....

You struggle already but sometimes ya gotta get a little deeper in to find it in yourself to be the best whore ya can be!
You up charge for bareback right? That should cover the additional expenses yet you are here marketing all the time....

Maybe you need to add the right pics into your profile

This one worked well for you before...
http://eccie.net/attachment.php?atta...1&d=1434469525
The more north the better I say.
The more north the better I say. Originally Posted by Hollis Wood
So you're saying you'll come visit me if I get a Domain location?
I would love to spend some time with you here in the northwest.
Northwest is where it's at, baby.
Go for it! I miss my clients up NW. It's different clientele NW and S, as you know. You still have your regulars that will drive wherever you are, but it makes so much easier to just have two locations.
Anyone notice what happens when you don't feed the troll? It limps away back to it's cave unnoticed.
Anyone notice what happens when you don't feed the troll? It limps away back to it's cave unnoticed. Originally Posted by FGarvin
Yup..... Someone else comes along to feed them....
Yup..... Someone else comes along to feed them.... Originally Posted by Whispers

And...he takes the bait...as predictable as ever.

And...he takes the bait...as predictable as ever.

Originally Posted by FGarvin
He's a pathetic bitter stalker/gossip monger.

So I've had enough requests for a Domain location that I'm seriously considering it. I'd keep my south location, too. The only caveat - if I do it, the rate for that location would be higher.

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Interesting, do report back how that turns out.

I do see some of my regular doctors (Primary, eye, dentist, etc.) and they work in different locations. I pick the location that best suits my needs for that day.
If I'd ever come across them charging me extra for a certain location that would not go over well. That's just me.

Same with chains like restaurants, haircutters, etc. IF it is in the same city/area and they'd charge more at a certain location, I'd think I just pick the one where I get the exact same thing for less.

So you might possibly jeopardizing your Domain venture ...

But what do I know, I am just a CB ,you are the expert in this biz.
Do it and up charge. Seems like a good idea.