Trump Singles!

Hey I finally hooked up with a hottie on Trump singles.

Should I do a review?

Only those of us in the Trump movement would ever think to have our own dating site, and I think that says a lot about we Trump followers.

Can you imagine a dating site for Sanders? LOL

How about one for Jeb Bush? No I think not.

It was affordable too. She's a student at Texas State and looking for more sugar.

Yippie!
I FUcKING LOVE TRUMP... THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.
Honestly? It's in your best interests to not do a review. Especially if you think she might get scared off by 800 something responses from guys who see this thread. If she's working out of a dating site it's pretty likely she'd rather stay under the radar.

And honestly the fact that there's a Trump dating site says more about how fucked up the current political climate is. You Trump supporters are very nearly the most popular group to persecute right now. Kind of disgusting.
Heard them making fun of this dating site on 101X the other morning..

a dating site for mentally retarded people, *SMH* people will do anything for a buck.

a dating site for mentally retarded people, *SMH* people will do anything for a buck. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Are you daft? Of course girls play for money LOL! That's what this board is about in case you haven't realized it.

Trump followers are above average IQ and dedicated to personal success and making America great again!

And we like to fuck!

We finally have a President who's been part of the hobby and may still be.

Are you daft? Of course girls play for money LOL! That's what this board is about in case you haven't realized it.

Trump followers are above average IQ and dedicated to personal success and making America great again!

And we like to fuck!

Originally Posted by pussycat
Can you please provide references for your alternative truths? (IQ claim, liking to fuck - I assume you mean consensual sex which I did not realize trump valued, etc)

Trump must be outraged by the fact that there's a dating site - what kind of real man would go to the trouble of all that when he could just grab all the pussy he wants...?
I think pussycat should restrict his posting to Houston only. He is not is his neck of the woods, so to speak.

Most women is Austin (though certainly not all) think Trump is a misogynistic asshole.
They all got to be Don Friendly considering his views on Roe V Wade.

Liz, the only thing Trump would be pissed about is not getting a cut for using his name.
I always reprimand people for the use of the word retarded when referring to Trump voters. Mental retardation is a medical condition we shouldn't make fun of, unlike trumpism.

a dating site for mentally retarded people, *SMH* people will do anything for a buck. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Are you daft?

Hellz yeah!! I love the band Daft Punk!!!

Of course girls play for money LOL! That's what this board is about in case you haven't realized it.

What the fuck are talking about dude???? I'm guess my message went clear over your head, gee what a surprise

Oh well please do provide some empirical data backing this claim. Last I checked Asshole's number one supporters were old, uneducated, crusty ass whites such as yourself.

And we like to fuck!

Yeah, evident by your review count....

Originally Posted by pussycat

He's also a guy who has raped underage little girls, I wonder if he's still gonna partake in that as well.