Best screening options

Most girls I want to meet require 2 references but I am a newbie. I have specific tastes and would rather not just spend money with providers that I'm not into just so I can get references for the girls I am into. Any suggestions or is this just the price to pay.
It takes a while to learn your way around. For specific tastes or requirements it may take quite a while. Start by reaching out and replying to women who run Welcome and Intros, Weekend Lineup requests and SNATCH. It takes a while to do your research and figure this out, but it works pretty well.
Read ads and reviews a lot. Research is your friend.
good luck
There is a Newbie friendly thread in Coed.

Sam
Most girls I want to meet require 2 references but I am a newbie. I have specific tastes and would rather not just spend money with providers that I'm not into just so I can get references for the girls I am into. Any suggestions or is this just the price to pay. Originally Posted by johnnycap76
But dude, that is how I make my moolah, by breaking in the newbies because I am the gatekeeper...
  • ztonk
  • 02-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Moved from Welcome and Introductions to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • ztonk
  • 02-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Here is a link to the newbie friendly providers in Austin mentioned. Unless you are willing to give your personal information to the lady (highly recommend against!) you're going to have to lower your standards and see an "undesirable" provider or two.

Remember you can just get a BBBJ and while it's happening, close your eyes and pretend you're getting it from someone else. z
You could possibly get some references from FBSM providers as long as they are on eccie, if you don't want to take the plunge with a full service newby friendly provider(s).