They are real and they are spectacular !

OK - probably not a new topic for discussion, and I do t mean to insult any of the ladies that have "enhanced" their figures, but am I in the minority in having a strong preference for natural breasts? True, there are many woman who have enhanced futures that look natural (touch and feel is another issue), nit many are so obviously fake that it's a bit of a turn off for me.

I love te natural look - I am also a fan of both big and saggy and small or even tiny boobs. It's the variety that I love. When they are natural there is almost never a pair of boobs that I don't find attractive !

Just one guys opinion I guess - but for you gals who are contemplating an adjustment - just call me, I'll inspect them and let you know what I thing before you take the plunge (pun intended).

(Ok, just kidding about the inspection part - unless you really do want my opinion)

Viv a la natural !!!
Sorry about the typos!
I prefer what nature gave em too. A football coach once told a group of us discussing the subject in the weight room that,"Titty size don't matter because what you can't fit in your mouth is a waste anyway." Mind you, he was a Linebacker coach so he may have been a bit brain damaged.
WALDT- I'm told quite often how fabulous my natural tits are. I prefer natural as well.. Something about the softness that does it for me..

I like natural but then I don't think I have had the pleasure of fondling enhanced breasts. Analeese, yours are magnificent.
All natural 34DDDs here
Wow Jules, I definitely need to play with those!
MMmm.... Jules and Analeese... Nice titties... And yes, I have suckled both pairs... All natural Tit man here !
Yes Jules those are a very nice set of natural titays....I do wish I was blessed with more....I quite enjoy Russian but its not as easy with a pair of smaller breasts..

Jules did you go blonde? I'm digging it....and I like your recent picture in your ad! IJS
I like natural but then I don't think I have had the pleasure of fondling enhanced breasts. Analeese, yours are magnificent. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Ty love...they like to be tweaked, sucked and even slapped a bit....
Ty love...they like to be tweaked, sucked and even slapped a bit.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Sploosh.
Analeese and Jules ... Most impressive and appreciated!!
Nice ladies.

Oh my gosh Jules, I'm mesmerized by your all natural set of ta-tas. Honestly some of the prettiest I've ever seen.

Here are my tiny little 38D's lol.

Ty love...they like to be tweaked, sucked and even slapped a bit.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Sounds like a ton of fun to me, Analeese. Sorry to hijack the thread. I will stay on subject from here on.