Head For The Homeless! In Dallas as well??

Would you guys contribute to donating for Hurricane Harvey for discounted bng?

Dont want to waste my time if not..
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2017, 10:30 PM
Only head?
Other rates but all the bng donations will be donated
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2017, 10:47 PM
Let us know the discounted bng rate and might as well post all rates up
Very nice thead Ruann.
.60 bng just like in Houston. If Interested in other rates, they'll have to pm me. I have different specials for different days and different times
I'd love to meet u, I miss u
.60 bng just like in Houston. If Interested in other rates, they'll have to pm me. I have different specials for different days and different times Originally Posted by Ruann soka
WOW 60 cents american? Thats so cheap!

Sign me up!
So I'm confused.

You're going to give "HEAD" to the homeless for 60 cents. (LOL)

Or "HEAD" will be discounted to $60 and you will donate that to the homeless. (Yeah, right)

Or is it something else...?

All sound like aide and comfort for the recently homeless to me. ;-)
How much of that $60 will go to charitable organizations that are assisting in Harvey relief, such as the American Red Cross.

Also are any of those organizations you are donating to using close to 100% of the money they receive to help out and not taking more than 60% of it to pay their own CEO?

Finally, will you be able to supply me with an IRS approved receipt (such as 503 or 502) so I can claim a charitable donation on my income tax?

I think it would be easier if I just make a $60 donation directly to the American Red Cross or the Houston Food Bank or the Salvation Army, etc.

I smell a SCAM.
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2017, 11:36 AM
I'm buying bj's for the first 100 guys at .60 cents each, I need to be first though. I can make a direct payment to the red cross to save you time too
The Red Cross is a scam. If you donate, donate to a local food bank
She hired PricewaterhouseCoopers to do the accounting on the blowjobs. Our money is safe.
"Head For the Homeless" only means i am giving discounted bngs to raise money for those Who are homeless now due to hurricane Harvey. They are $60 bngs. Every dollar from the bngs are donated. And no not to Red Cross. I am very knowledgable about how it all works. Been doing charity work since i was little. That is a scam. I did this in Houston and my clients there know, I myself went and bought plenty things to donate with my personal money, the bng money, and even was out in the water helping rescue families and pets the first several days. But I see I can't give you all a Good deal as well to help contribute. So thanks for answering my question. The $60 bngs are now a no-go.
Wow that's amazing that you're willing to suck lots of dicks to help out strangers in need. I'm down.