Co-ed is fucking WACK right now!

Why the goat fuck is this section swamped with nothing but thirsty ass dudes begging harder than a street hustler!?!

This section USED to be a spot for good commentary back and forth. Now I feel like I'm at the gas station listening to guys who need a 'couple dollars' to make it home (funny how your dumb ass had enough gas to make it TO the gas pump so you could fuck with me!)

ThreADs are cute when the ladies do it (sometimes), but sausage fests are lame.
it's like going to a 7-11 one stop shop lol
You could always use the sandbox for discussions. It isn't used much and you don't have to weeds through all the stupid ISO
Coed has been wack since the powers at ECCIE instituted an 8 minute wait time between my posts.. fuck that.. that leaves me out of any real discussion, should one accidentally pop up, which it hasn't, so it doesn't mean a God Damn thing after all
OP, perhaps ISOs are not moderated because by not so doing the site owner is protected from liability for 3rd party speech per the Communications Decency Act.

Then consider that no payment processor will do business with Eccie, according to a post by St. Christopher on June 24. Payment processors will not process payments for solicitation websites. The owner's desire to make money from Eccie and doing so depends on processing electronic payments. This is why Eccie will not allow hobby acronyms in the ladies' ads, or mention (in public) of rates for services--to present itself as something other than a solicitation website.

I doubt any payment processor will do business with eccie unless they are convinced it is not a solicitation website. And the owner of eccie can only be interested in profit.
Agreed. This has turned into a giant snooze fest. Nothing really fun to talk about anymore, and if something does show up, it quickly gets buried by all the ISOs.

Not really sure what the solution is, other than to constantly bump threads that you want to continue seeing interaction in.
+1
There’s still some entertainment value here...I’m having to dig for it a little but it’s here.
OP, perhaps ISOs are not moderated because by not so doing the site owner is protected from liability for 3rd party speech per the Communications Decency Act.

Then consider that no payment processor will do business with Eccie, according to a post by St. Christopher on June 24. Payment processors will not process payments for solicitation websites. The owner's desire to make money from Eccie and doing so depends on processing electronic payments. This is why Eccie will not allow hobby acronyms in the ladies' ads, or mention (in public) of rates for services--to present itself as something other than a solicitation website.

I doubt any payment processor will do business with eccie unless they are convinced it is not a solicitation website. And the owner of eccie can only be interested in profit. Originally Posted by Bflexible
Payment could easily be done by bitcoin. I know they says its coming soon, but adding a wallet and a paymrnt plugin only takes about 30 minutes. Removes all payment processing middlemen.
Besides there is no reason to give your cc company, which collects massive analytics on you, you're solicitation infomation
I still like it
I'm just here for the articles
Hey Mr Creed!!!

I think it is the lack of ISO and SNATCH that is causing the flow of posts in the Co-Ed section.
Why the goat fuck is this section swamped with nothing but thirsty ass dudes begging harder than a street hustler!?!

This section USED to be a spot for good commentary back and forth. Now I feel like I'm at the gas station listening to guys who need a 'couple dollars' to make it home (funny how your dumb ass had enough gas to make it TO the gas pump so you could fuck with me!)

ThreADs are cute when the ladies do it (sometimes), but sausage fests are lame. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Coed should be renamed "Dallas ISO and more" forum

I'm so sorry everybody that ec is back . I can't ever get laid anyway cause I'm such a whiny little bitch
This section is more fucked up than a blind man’s tackle box.