Encounter: Consumed a Banana at Nagoya

Date: 10/5/2018
Name: Banana
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Harry Hines and Royal area
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, TS, FS, CIP x 2
Hair Length and Color: Brown and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5’7, 130 lbs. natural Bs. Nice face, not ugly but not beautiful.
Recommendation: Yes
There is definitely a bunch of Hobbiest loving some Banana.... she does love to kiss!!!
There is definitely a bunch of Hobbiest loving some Banana.... she does love to kiss!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
hand raised!

I think she really likes to be like a girlfriend and lesser hooker.
No doubt in my mind.

My visit was with a very willing, mostly passively submissive but largely unenthusiastic Banana who showed glimpses of personality and talent while getting the job done. Sound like anyone else's past girlfriends? LOL
My visit was with a very willing, mostly passively submissive but largely unenthusiastic Banana who showed glimpses of personality and talent while getting the job done. Sound like anyone else's past girlfriends? LOL Originally Posted by HeyDiddleDiddle
sounds like my want-her-to-be-my-Girlfriend Banana!

she was quite enthusiastic with my move of adventure, LOL.. I couldn't have picked a better subject, disregarding the fact that her name and my device matched!
I loved the banana!!