The value of P411

I've been a member of P411 for several years. It looks like they are winding down their services, not accepting new providers or hobbyist. My renewal is coming up and am questioning the value of renewing. Don't claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer, what am I missing?
this is coming up for me as well.. I would hate to leave a group I can't get back in.. verification is smooth with them..
If I lived in a large Metroplex like DFW, I would renew until you were firmly dissatisfied with what P411 provided. You have a large number of ladies who use it in DFW. The cost is minimal considering the benefits. Really cuts down on the reference check process as many of you already know.

With that said, I let mine expire. I am out here in BFE East Texas. In Tyler, it is always the same 5-6 ladies with a new traveling lady every once in a BLUE MOON!! I generally see a "friendly beauty" about once per week or at least 3 times per month. For 7 months, I did not need to use p411 in setting up each of my play dates. So the cost for me out weighed the benefit.

But it sure was easy to use when I needed it and GINA seemed to be top notch!!
I can tell you that in my case, whenever my "real world" gets a little too busy-- I limit my sessions to either those with lots of references, or P411 members. And I know there are other ladies out there who operate in a similar fashion.

P411 may not be growing anymore.. but its still the express train to quite a few reputable ladies.
Grace makes an excellent point! P411 was the express train for me to meet quite a few reputable ladies. That’s what is keeping me active on P411.
Grace, too bad you don''t give golden showers, would love to drink from your fountain.
Every guy I know who did not renew is now regretting it.
Grace, too bad you don''t give golden showers, would love to drink from your fountain. Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
Really not sure what this has to do with P411.....
P411 is the best safety net we have around.
Hate to see it go .... but the inevitable is what it is.

OH... ALSO.... Great comeback Grace.... Luv it giiiirrrrl !!!
Originally Posted by FeelingCocky
Grace, too bad you don''t give golden showers, would love to drink from your fountain.
Really not sure what this has to do with P411..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I can tell you that in my case, whenever my "real world" gets a little too busy-- I limit my sessions to either those with lots of references, or P411 members. And I know there are other ladies out there who operate in a similar fashion.

P411 may not be growing anymore.. but its still the express train to quite a few reputable ladies. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Very well said.
I am a P411 lifetime member living in the DFW area. I never have a problem, i can pretty much see whoever i want. I love P411 and GINA for all y'all do. Best investment i ever made.

CG
Very well said.
I am a P411 lifetime member living in the DFW area. I never have a problem, i can pretty much see whoever i want. I love P411 and GINA for all y'all do. Best investment i ever made.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
3x DITTO this response. The engagement/TCB is so ridiculously easy, it's well worth the cost. I love it as well.
you can do a month to month or do a 6 months !
I simply got on 411 contacted each lady i have interest in seeing had them verify me sent them my info got their info and plan to let mine expire. I have a good running list of about 25 girls I assume half will be gone over the next few years.
P411 is the best in the hobby.