No women seeking male providers?

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I’ve never seen (on here) any requests from women. Are there no women seeking male providers? Just curious.
You're thinking of Seeking Arrangements. Most of them are over there.

This site caters to the men. Men want women or they want a TS.
However the women on Seeking Arrangements arent paying the men which it sounds like Abcertify is thinking....
Like many of us on here, I was so bad at being a male provider that I now pay the women. Think of the scene in Midnight Cowboy.
I meant like, eccie, but for women. Female hobbyists and male providers.
There are male providers around. I know a provider who has worked with one. A very niche market I suspect
Its a niche market.. and not really for every man. Think about it... if the girl on the other side of the door is the polar opposite of what you're attracted to.. will you be able to rise to the occasion?
Valid point! If I can’t (for some reason), I’d have to be content with no pay lol.(which I’m fine)...Do you know anyone (female hobbyist)? Or some female providers who’d tag team with a male provider?
I'm a male provider!!

I see different women weekly. They pay me with their bodies. I then give them the cash they need in a bad naughty way!!
Women don't need to pay for sex, unlike men.

For 2 reasons:

1. When a woman wants sex, she will find plenty of volunteers (male and female). She also doesn't need to be exceptionally beautiful or look like a model. If a woman, even a plain Jane or one that folks will consider ugly, wants sex - all she needs to do is go out to a bar or a restaurant or a night club or even the local grocery store and talk to men (or women) and soon she will pick up someone.

2. Women hold all the power when it comes to sex: they decide if you will get some or not.

When I was a teenager, someone told me that a woman can look at a man and decide within the first 5 minutes of she seeing him for the very first time in her life if she will have sex with him either now or in the near future.

The most powerful weapon in the world is not money or the latest jet fighter or a nuke.

It's a woman and her vagina.

In the history of mankind, countless wars were started by men over a woman:

the most famous one is probably the 10 years war between Troy and Sparta over a woman, Helen of Sparta.

No, stop calling her Helen of Troy, she's not from Troy.

Many folks mistakenly refers to her as Helen of Troy only because Prince Paris, who took her (yes, he kidnapped her, that chauvinistic pig bastard) from her husband the King of Sparta, was from Troy.

If you Google search "wars fought over women" or "wars that began because of a woman", you will find plenty of results going back to the early days of human civilization.

Even today, Men still start wars with each other over a woman, just not on such a large scale.

You hear on the news every week that somewhere a couple of guys hurt or killed each other with knives or guns over a woman, and there is always an EX and a new BF involved.

There are times I think God is a woman and not a man.

That's probably true too since God took a rib from a man and created a woman with it and ever since, for the gazillion years, men have been trying to get that rib back by chasing women until the day we die.

An evidence that God may be a woman is God played a joke on Men by giving women breasts and ever since the creation of the first woman, men have been obsessed with women's breasts.

We can't think straight when they are in our face, we can't make eye contact with the owner of such pair of breasts and have a conversation without studdering, we can't stop staring at them and drooling.

Also someone else once said if all the leaders of every country in the world were women, we wouldn't have wars anymore.
It's a very small market, and murky on who is the approved provider, especially when doing reviews, etc. Mixed company isn't always welcome in forums.

Not that many women are looking to pay for company, although it can be a welcome thing to have true NSA. They get plenty of offers for sex, and if they don't, do you want to try to be the one on the other side of that door? Most male providers service men, or in addition as couples, gangbangs, etc.

I've been up for working with a male provider, even that is tough to work out.
I had to take my avatar down, I officially retired as a male provider.
I know a guy who is a male provider. He is a former college football player, looks good with his shirt off, decently hung, etc. He is a swinger too and we run in similar circles. There is a very small market for it, but there is a market. Most women don't have sexual needs like a guy does and even if they do they can usually find something to suffice. The issue becomes when the women want QUALITY sex.

1. When a woman wants sex, she will find plenty of volunteers (male and female).
Sorta true here. A women can find a hard dick (usually), but that doesn't mean the guy is going to provide a quality experience. Just because she can walk out the door, trip, fall and land on a dick doesn't mean it is the specific dick she wants. A LOT of guys can't get hard regularly, can't fuck for more than 5 minutes, sex styles may not mesh, don't eat pussy, etc...If she is a size queen and only finds regular dudes that last 3 minutes, the hung guy who can fuck for an hour is king.

If women have to get dressed up, go out only to through a few 5 pump chumps and they very well may be willing to shell out some cash to get a quality dick in your life or if you meet some quality dick, you may have to do something other than provide sex to KEEP him in your life.

Alternatively, some women like shiny objects aka fit, tall, handsome guys. These guys are not common, especially if they can fuck and are hung. These are less than 1% of guys and these guys have a very full dance card. Why are the hung, fit guys going to make room for an average women, particularly if she isn't super good looking as you indicate?

2. Women hold all the power when it comes to sex: they decide if you will get some or not.
Again, sorta true here. With TOP QUALITY guys, women hold zero power. They have no influence over a guy with options. A hung, fit, tall dude is going to have a VERY busy rotation, and isn't going to put up with any shit a women who thinks she holds all the cards. He is going to say "hold my beer" and delete her number, especially after he fucks her good one time.
I know plenty of attractive women that aren’t getting the sex they want. Sure, they can get sex anywhere, but don’t because they aren’t finding what they want.

On average, women want sex as much as we do. That they don’t is a fallacy. The difference is, for us guys, if we go long enough without it, we’re going to stick something somewhere and standards drop as time goes on without it.

Most women, they want it too. But they are able to wait. Give us long enough and we’ll drill a hole in the wall and nail it.

I’ve said my whole life I’m surprised women don’t rule the world. Because they rule us, and it’s not even debatable.

Admit it, if a gorgeous woman shoves her pussy in your face, she’s in charge of you at least for a while!
I know plenty of attractive women that aren’t getting the sex they want. Originally Posted by pistol shot
I volunteer to give attractive women all the sex they want and they don't even have to pay me.

I am doing this in the name of humanity and charity.

Who is first and second and fourth and fifth?