Looks cute. Info anyone?

I'm liking the pics, esp the pony tails. Anyone have any info on her? https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...e/168849763435
Been some talk a while back search Ryan

Somewhat of a train wreck and baggage from what I recall but I’m like you I like the ponytails and being petite looking
Stopped by a few weeks ago after clubs closed. At least 45 min once in the room waiting for her to get ready, looking for a speaker, makeup, fan on, balcony closed. You name it and she wasted time doing it. Then kept rushing, and she wouldn't just shut the fuck up! Pretty hot, but a lukewarm cbj, and by that time was ready to go. Then she started talking about her ex, her kids father and he was stopping by. I opted to leave before I had to deal with that again. Not worth the time. Way better out there.
Stopped by a few weeks ago after clubs closed. At least 45 min once in the room waiting for her to get ready, looking for a speaker, makeup, fan on, balcony closed. You name it and she wasted time doing it. Then kept rushing, and she wouldn't just shut the fuck up! Pretty hot, but a lukewarm cbj, and by that time was ready to go. Then she started talking about her ex, her kids father and he was stopping by. I opted to leave before I had to deal with that again. Not worth the time. Way better out there. Originally Posted by Jonber
My experience was nearly identical to this. She's cute but it's not worth it.
Thanks for the info guys. I'll take a pass on it. Appreciate it.