WhatsYourPrice dating site

Anyone have any success with the dating site WhatsYourPrice?
I was kicked off for mentioning g sex while texting off their site. Apparently the woman reported me. They expect you will pay just to have a meal with a strange woman which is crazy.
Anyone have any success with the dating site WhatsYourPrice?
I was kicked off for mentioning g sex while texting off their site. Apparently the woman reported me. They expect you will pay just to have a meal with a strange woman which is crazy. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I have some experience (and no success - yet) with that site. They are very, very careful to market themselves as a dating - and nothing more - site. And yes, the official expectation is that you will pay just to have a meal, or drinks, etc. with a strange woman. Still, profiles can list "Discreet affairs" in the Interest section. Also, I've seen several profiles where the person (I can't confirm gender, whatever they say) clearly states they are looking for a sugar daddy or to be spoiled and so forth. In those cases, I can't imagine the person would be offended if you mentioned sex while texting off their site. Lacking either of those elements, I guess I'm not terribly surprised that some prissy bitch who thinks she's god's gift to the world would report you. Even if she is the exception rather than the rule.
My mention of “sex” off their site was no more then “sensual massage”. Most of the gals I had experience with refused to talk on phone with bullshit excuses. I feel most are fake posts and some were scams like appears to be an issue on all the dating sites. Scammers have taken over dating sites in my opinion so be careful what information you give out.
I was on that site once. Men paid me to get drinks and eat!
I had 2 good arrangements that lasted awhile .... Then my luck ran out
I had 2 good arrangements that lasted awhile .... Then my luck ran out Originally Posted by petitefunlady
You don't need that site babe. Wanna have some drinks with me and play that game you like to play...
If the woman is truly wanting dinner and sex, great but I would watch out for scams!
I had 2 good arrangements that lasted awhile .... Then my luck ran out Originally Posted by petitefunlady
I think we're due for a steak my darling....and some more Pink Floyd
Sounds fun!!!!!
What game is that?!!
I got into it a long time ago, but the screening uncertainty is a little too nerve-racking for me.