“Play”room for rent in DFW?

There used to be a place over by 35 and Royal that had private Hot tub/ sauna rooms for hourly rental. It was a tremendous play space. Does anyone know if there is anything like it anymore? Not necessarily the Hot tub but just a nice private play space as opposed to just a hotel room.
I remember that place. We called it the tub club. I used to go there before I started being a provider. It was so cool. Is it not there anymore? If it's not, that's a damn shame. It was such a great place to play.
It was called the Executive Spa Club. At times they also provided Massages. Every room came with a Hot Tub and areas to 'unwind'. They would even provide towels, cups and Ice. There were CD players in each room as well... this was back in the good old ASPD days.
I am not certain, but I believe there was a fire and it has not yet reopened.

There are others here with more info.

Torito
It was called the Executive Spa Club. At times they also provided Massages. Every room came with a Hot Tub and areas to 'unwind'. They would even provide towels, cups and Ice. There were CD players in each room as well... this was back in the good old ASPD days. Originally Posted by AtticusRex007
This Executive Spa ?

MO B DICK ALL STAR WEEK END AT THE EXECUTIVE SPA.
AFTER PARTY AT THE EXECUTIVE SPA, LOCATED ON 2432 WALNUT RIDGE IN DALLAS TX. Posted and uploaded Jan. 25th 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaJ7VHPAKss

CG
There have been several discussions on the reopening. I think that a search will bring up some threads. Possibly that will give you some names you might contact for current info. Of course, if you get the info here, you will not need to do that.

Torito
the Tub Club was at the SE corner of Lovers Ln and Greenville, where there was a Ladies Club [where men were the dancers], the Fare East nearby, and another strip/topless club, if i remember correctly.

went to the tub club often.
never did get to the executive spa.
i do hope it reopens sometimes soon.

also at that intersection was Hunan [or Szechuan] Chinese Restaurant, one of the first non-Cantonese, non-Mandarin chinese restaurants in dallas. oh yeah, the original Mongolian BBQ place was there, too.

in the late 1990s, there was Sakura, the only korean studio east of lemmon avenue that i knew of.

now a days, there's a Cane's Chicken, Kosta's Greek Restaurant, Central Market, and the Lover's Ln DART station.
Yep, The Executive Spa. I played there and at the Lido with couples. In the 90's it was a clean decent place, but up around 2006 it became pretty seedy. Not that seedy is necessarily bad, just didn't hold the same appeal. There have always been providers and massage therapists that offered their services at The Executive Spa. In fact, many times the couple I was with would want me to watch me with one of the massage therapists and then join in. Good times, although I was not always sure I wanted to go into the hot tubs...if you know what I mean.