This may be my last communication

As someone of you know a giant lizard is attacking Kansas City and the surrounding area. We had taken precautions with the last lizard just last week but this is a bigger lizard. The momma lizard you might say. Our supplies are depleted but our spirits are high. Just goes to show you that giving up our weapons is a dangerously stupid idea by someone.

The best thing to do is to hole up with your favorite provider or invite her over for the next 48. We will keep up the good fight.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
JD, you should not tease us like that!

This may be my last communication
One can only hope.
  • MC
  • 02-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Someone needs to work on that lisp. Don't you mean BLIZZARD?

THATS IT!!!! If you look real hard you can see I-35 under it's head.
Originally Posted by MC

One of my favorite fifties monster movies!
THATS IT!!!! If you look real hard you can see I-35 under it's head. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

And that is why I will never live anywhere where crushed frozen cubes drop out God's refrigerator in the sky when the ice maker gets stuck. BRRRRRRRRRRR.

All of Mexico's chihuahuas couldn't keep me warm enough.
snowmageddon part 2 starting soon
As someone of you know a giant lizard is attacking Kansas City and the surrounding area. We had taken precautions with the last lizard just last week but this is a bigger lizard. The momma lizard you might say. Our supplies are depleted but our spirits are high. Just goes to show you that giving up our weapons is a dangerously stupid idea by someone.

The best thing to do is to hole up with your favorite provider or invite her over for the next 48. We will keep up the good fight. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Great. Just FUCKING great.

Now, the next time there is a post about creationism, or ghosts, or UFOs or the paranormal, WellEndowed1911 is going to confuse THIS bullshit post with real news reports and will demand that I (or someone else) explain how giant lizards could be running loose in KC if science thinks evolution is true.

And Bojulay will be telling everyone that the giant lizard report fulfills some prophecy in Isaiah or Daniel or whatever.

Thanks a lot, asshole.
I think a good lizard could kill a rino.
Great. Just FUCKING great.

Now, the next time there is a post about creationism, or ghosts, or UFOs or the paranormal, WellEndowed1911 is going to confuse THIS bullshit post with real news reports and will demand that I (or someone else) explain how giant lizards could be running loose in KC if science thinks evolution is true.

And Bojulay will be telling everyone that the giant lizard report fulfills some prophecy in Isaiah or Daniel or whatever.

Thanks a lot, asshole. Originally Posted by ExNYer

And ExNYer will be trying to convince us that the lizard
used to be a rock (Or more to the fact, nothing at all.
There isn't even air in an empty vacuum.) that turned
into a lizard through that magical mystical process
called evolution.

And then, most absurd, he will try and convince us that
it's good science.(What a Petalless Daffodil)

ha ha ha ha
Someone needs to work on that lisp. Don't you mean BLIZZARD?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
and that is what we got and much needed, some more could also be used

The best thing to do is to hole up with your favorite provider or invite her over for the next 48. We will keep up the good fight. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Pretty stupid to give up your guns when no one else did or was asked to.

Thinking was never your strong suit.
Hes still quivering over the gun grab in Oregon!