The most jilted women in the world!!!

It's Hillary Clinton of course! The exploits of her husband are legendary, now she has the most unfaithful Elector voters in history!

http://minutemennews.com/faithless-e...n-refuse-vote/

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
It's Hillary Clinton of course! The exploits of her husband are legendary, now she has the most unfaithful Elector voters in history!

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Originally Posted by bambino
You forgot her former Boss, the golfer! He "campaigned" for her!
  • DSK
  • 12-20-2016, 05:24 PM

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Originally Posted by bambino
I can't blame her husband for not liking her - but why should they stay married now?
I can't blame her husband for not liking her - but why should they stay married now? Originally Posted by DSK
Are they really married?
The smartest and most betrayed woman in the world.
The smartest and most betrayed woman in the world. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
She's a stupid, ignorant, evil, despicable, incompetent, lying cunt. And that's being kind. Smartest woman in the world? That's bullshit. Most betrayed? She brought it all on herself by being such a manipulating bitch. She and Bill are a perfect match.
Colin Powell got 3 electoral votes and didn't spend a dime. That's 3 more than Gary Johnson and Jill Stein.

Bill Clinton was an electoral voter in NY. I wonder how long he deliberated about "faithlessness."
I can't blame her husband for not liking her - but why should they stay married now? Originally Posted by DSK
You are assuming a lot .... i.e...... they are still married.
The smartest .... woman in the world. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Who couldn't pass the D.C. bar exam.
  • DSK
  • 12-21-2016, 08:38 AM
You are assuming a lot .... i.e...... they are still married. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does a certificate of divorce have to be publicly filed?
Does a certificate of divorce have to be publicly filed? Originally Posted by DSK
NYC routinely sealed divorce records, which may have explained the original move there, other than of course, it's a Liberal stronghold and had easy access to international travel and travelers.

She was going to divorce him in Arkansas before he decided to run for the Presidency, and the story goes that they made a deal ... she wouldn't and he would give her a "role" in the administration if he won. The agreement stuck until she was a total fuck up in the opening years of the administration and started her hysteria over Bill's old bag of Arkansas tricks seeping back into the White House.

He's addicted. She needed him and his name to run for office.
  • DSK
  • 12-21-2016, 10:44 AM
NYC routinely sealed divorce records, which may have explained the original move there, other than of course, it's a Liberal stronghold and had easy access to international travel and travelers.

She was going to divorce him in Arkansas before he decided to run for the Presidency, and the story goes that they made a deal ... she wouldn't and he would give her a "role" in the administration if he won. The agreement stuck until she was a total fuck up in the opening years of the administration and started her hysteria over Bill's old bag of Arkansas tricks seeping back into the White House.

He's addicted. She needed him and his name to run for office. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wish they would come clean and announce a divorce or something, but I guess they are thinking of Chelsea's future.
I wish they would come clean and announce a divorce or something, but I guess they are thinking of Chelsea's future. Originally Posted by DSK
What future?

She's facilitated and conspired with them ... it'll rub off.

There may be some small clip in the back just before the "funnies"!

One day.
She couldn't pass the DC bar exam because it was a conspiracy of male lawyers. Never her fault.
She couldn't pass the DC bar exam because it was a conspiracy of male lawyers. Never her fault. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
But she can sure dodge sniper fire !