FEMALE CONDOMS

• elk45
  • 01-09-2016, 06:39 AM
I have noticed a few ads indicating female condoms available. Is this in addition to or without male condom? Is this condom better than a male condom? My problem is no matter if I use magnums or not, my thickness rides the condom up every time!! Just wondering if the female condom would be better for me.
Yes, they would.

Its an alternative to the male condom, not in addition to.

Its like the guy does have to wear a condom.
I Want to try a female condom one of these days.
I tried it yesterday for the first time and I liked it!
  • Go4it
  • 01-09-2016, 09:38 AM
Review coming soon from a Female Condom Friendly (FCF) session with Reese Foster.
  • elk45
  • 01-09-2016, 11:20 AM
I wonder who else is female condom friendly???
I have them, but have only tried them out once. Maybe THN could teach me. ;-)
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Once they are in and if you only want FS, they do have a nice feel to them. But if you like to switch between FS and oral activities, they are not so good. And....if you ever watch a lady "install" one of these devices, it could kill all hopes of a sensual, sexual session. Lol at least that has been my experience and I have tried them several times. Personally, I opt out.
I have experience with them and love them. Since I am in the "medical profession" in the RW, I would be glad to assist, if anyone needs help with installing one, let me know !
Female Condoms....OMG...feels soooooo GOOD...I keep a box with me just in case...I've used them with 3 providers so far and I'm here to tell YOU...It's like going BARE BACK....

I like watching the lady insert it...It's funny and cute to me...

Damn my leg is twitching from thinking about it...smh....
  • elk45
  • 01-10-2016, 08:47 AM
I guess it is time to start a new thread!!! "LADIES WHO USE FEMALE CONDOMS! lol
Once they are in and if you only want FS, they do have a nice feel to them. But if you like to switch between FS and oral activities, they are not so good. And....if you ever watch a lady "install" one of these devices, it could kill all hopes of a sensual, sexual session. Lol at least that has been my experience and I have tried them several times. Personally, I opt out. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
This is why I've only used them once. I felt my kitty looked funny. It's definitely not visually stimulating. But everyone is raving about them for how they feel.

I know in doubles, I like to watch a cock slide in & out and how the pretty pink lips swallow up a cock. I don't see that being possible with a FC. On the other hand, it would sure be nice to not have to stop and change hats mid action. A guy could bounce back n forth without hesitation.....
Yes, THN is very experienced with the FC. And a great time. Sometimes, I like it. Sometimes it gets in the way of spontaneity.
I tried them for the first the other day.They are ok,only draw back was you have to re-insert yourself in the comdon if you slip out.It was like a rocket ship docking at the space station,one slip and your in her vagina bb
I guess it is time to start a new thread!!! "LADIES WHO USE FEMALE CONDOMS! lol Originally Posted by elk45
That thread is already out there. SEARCH is your friend.