Bbfs

Been in the hobby for a few years and I've had a few encounters where ladies have offered bbfs. I've turned it down for obvious reasons but wonder why ladies would offer it. Especially ones who have kids and families and seem to not have extracurricular activities. Not judging, just curious
Been in the hobby for a few years and I've had a few encounters where ladies have offered bbfs. I've turned it down for obvious reasons but wonder why ladies would offer it. Especially ones who have kids and families and seem to not have extracurricular activities. Not judging, just curious Originally Posted by Amazed24!!
In my experience it's usually about $$$.
desperate. already got stds.
Too many millennials are uneducated on STDs especially AIDS.
Some actually believe that since one can be treated now that it's not a big deal. Meanwhile it caused a pandemic.
I think some of these providers have simply given up and some of the hobbyists think with the wrong head. The combination of the two is a carp shoot.
I think it’s an age thing. Most of the hotties at Summertime offered BBFS. From what I’ve heard about SA, a good portion of the girls there offer it too. When your young, you’re indistructable.
More do offer than dont today. The bottom line is u control what u do. E everyone has bbfs with someone either in or out of the hobby so this isnt earth shattering. U decide ur risk level. Fyi, if a girl tells u that u r the only one she does it with.....lol dont for a minute believe it
It's a math thing. Not the money part, although that certainly is a thing, but the odds part. I'd hazard to guess that most of the folks who engage in the practice would be hard pressed to succinctly summarize the level of risk they expose themselves to or not. Make good choices out there.
More do offer than dont today. The bottom line is u control what u do. E everyone has bbfs with someone either in or out of the hobby so this isnt earth shattering. U decide ur risk level. Fyi, if a girl tells u that u r the only one she does it with.....lol dont for a minute believe it Originally Posted by chizzy
I literally have unprotected sex with no one unless you count girl on girl. I'm bi/pan and poly with gfs. Even then I rarely ever eat pussy and we are all tested regularly. I have zero interest in someone's fluids in me *gag* snowballing or licking come off disgusts me too. Hard no when asked. Bbbjcim is one thing, but any come play, facial, or unprotected rubbing/penetration is not happening.
I literally have unprotected sex with no one unless you count girl on girl. I'm bi/pan and poly with gfs. Even then I rarely ever eat pussy and we are all tested regularly. I have zero interest in someone's fluids in me *gag* snowballing or licking come off disgusts me too. Hard no when asked. Bbbjcim is one thing, but any come play, facial, or unprotected rubbing/penetration is not happening. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I like to lick some pussy. Unless there’s that unmistakable odor. Then I bail.
Been in the hobby for a few years and I've had a few encounters where ladies have offered bbfs. I've turned it down for obvious reasons but wonder why ladies would offer it. Especially ones who have kids and families and seem to not have extracurricular activities. Not judging, just curious Originally Posted by Amazed24!!
It's for the same reason why dudes request it and/or are okay with it. It's the responsibility of both parties to protect themselves if they so choose. Like the saying goes; "you play to your crowd" so if it's being offered, it's being requested...sometimes for more $.
but in all fairness, if STD's, pregnancy and the like were not an issue, wouldn't everyone in the hobby do it bare? You have to admit that it feels better without.
I have a tough time staying hard with a cover.
I think it's more a professionalism thing.

Look, if a hobbyist or a hooker say they’ve never had BB sex, they’re lying.
I think it's more a professionalism thing.
Originally Posted by blkstocking
A truly caring person wouldn't expose another person to the possibility of an unexplainable STD much less themselves.
If a person is BB with more than one "occasional" lover even they may not know for a while what they've been exposed to.

Then the problem just expands exponentially.