Sweaty Sex

Now that it's really hot does anyone enjoy really sweaty sex as in turn off the AC and go at it until you are drenched?

I've enjoyed many Latina's like this but what about the other ladies ?
Nope ...sorry not sorry but hell fuck. Me and heat don’t get along grrrrr
Nope...i do not make sexy sweat lol
Analeese took the words right out of my mouth.

I have never understood what the attraction was to sweat. Smells, icky to the touch, and distracting. On one occasion I showed up showered, fresh and looking forward to the encounter. Then got stalled and left sitting in car until got to sweating. Ruined the mood and I just went home. Only time I ever did not follow through.
I've always sweat easily and now that I'm not as fit as I was when I was younger I get awkward swear spots. With that being said I get extremely self conscious even having sex missionary because I know I'm on top of her and it's not a matter of if but a simple when, is this shit going to drop on her face and is she going to bug out? I prefer spoon, doggy and standing for that reason alone lol!
Maybe it's a Latin thing. South American thing.
On a separate note, if she wipes the sweat off of you and uses it for lube to play with her clit, then she is a keeper for real!👌🍻
I personally like the sweaty look and like the feeling of a sweaty body on me in the right scenario but personally do not want the ac off. The first thing to start sweating on my body is my forehead and then it generally drips in my eyes mixes with mascara and burns

I break a sweat from giving a blowjob though too ....just need to keep a couple towels handy nearby to wipe it unless I’m seriously seriously into the activity and I know he’s close I will do my best not to break the rhythm
Understood but sweat is a relative thing in other countries. A diet absent of processed foods, caffeine, etc does not produce the gross factor we have with sweating. I loved it in South America but apparently not well recieved here.
personally do not want the ac off. The first thing to start sweating on my body is my forehead and then it generally drips in my eyes mixes with mascara and burns Originally Posted by Analeese

I know, right? same mascara problem with me, and then the sweat starts to fuck with my lipstick, and everything goes downhill!

Understood but sweat is a relative thing in other countries. Originally Posted by FunMonday
some places you have to put up with heat and sweat. I had issues with heat in Vietnam, in more remote areas where A/C is absent.. several times I had to abort, the heat was too oppressive. Vietnam is always humid as Hell, maybe South America doesn't have the high level of humidity? that would make a huge difference.
Not really tbh. On one hand yes because of the raw passion, on the other no because it's uncomfortable and therefore hard to climax because I feel lightheaded. Plus, some people naturally stink when they sweat. This isn't always indicative of poor hygiene--some people are just unbearable to the nostrils when overheated.

I wasn't aware that this was a Latin thing. I've been with my share of Latin women including when I was in South America and I didn't run across this. I had one insist upon turning on the A/C so it must be a personal preference.
Sweat is sexy. Come here honey and let me drip my oily, salty sweat into your face ... Yeah the ladies love the sweat .... not.
That does not sound pleasant to me at all...
I hate guys dripping sweat on me...js lol
dont knock til you’ve tried it.
recently spent 60+ mins of a/c working it ass off to keep the room cool and failing majorly but still some extremely deliteful bbbj, daty, cg, mish, doggie, doggie anal, mish, bbbj tc cim nqns !!! :^}
we each needed a towel.
but we were both fully hydrated and had liter bottles of smartwater at hand.

even did it yrs ago in a hotter motel room w/ an equally sexed up provider (minus greek).

like i said, dont knock til you’ve tried it.