TOS

Well it looks like TOS has been offline for almost 2 days..I keep getting a red box and down for maintenance
Maybe they’re making “improvements”?
Given that it smelled something like they were getting a canned version of Dolphin (as a service), it might be done. Right now, it's still serving up a page that is quite intentionally blank. You do that if you want to leave the DNS in place and have it indexed to the blank page before you just take it offline (so that if anything had it indexed as "naughty" before it'll be replaced with "blank". Or they really are doing maintenance. You decide.
  • Typo
  • 09-16-2019, 09:38 PM
Well, it lasted longer than I expected under the new format.
I got locked out not long ago and got no response after trying the reset password several times and no response from the contact an admin. link. I even reached out to DG who after the usual did you spell it right, check your junk mail said she could do nothing.
I was banned when they started so I haven't noticed anything different.

There are sooooooo many great sites for Pittsburgh that are nationwide. I’m not sure why everyone keeps getting their panties in a wad. Obviously I love to complain as much as the next person lol, but the new sites really have a great platform. I’m pretty sure I can’t make a resource list here but anyone is welcome to contact me privately if they’d like one. This site is obviously now geared toward conversations and reviews but there are plenty of browsable ads out there. No, I’m not trying to promote myself here (I’ll be in Pittsburgh very sparingly and not really seeing new people) but I’ll be happy to provide anyone provider or client with a list of great sites with photo ads. I’m a big fan of using all resources and not just depending on one.
Their Twitter account has been deleted.
Better safe than sorry I guess.

As always, folks will adapt. The hobby will ALWAYS exist regardless.