Female condoms...?

Don't know if this has been kicked around lately but I was just wondering what you (girls and guys) think about them, if you've used them or any other info/links about how effective and safe they are. There are condoms out there that will protect against pregnancy but not STDs. Any info here would be helpful to all of us.
  • hd
  • 11-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey Pro, I had asked about them sometime back, got kind of a luke warm response. I think it was in the 'Main Discussion, National'. Were some that were OK with them and others that didn't like them, (providers) I don't recall if the guys had much to say. And I didn't go back to look at my post, but I was just thinking today about the next session I have, I will ask if she would go for it, and I'll stop at a condom store for a few of them along with lube.
I would absolutely love it if the ladies offered this! It's just another tool of the trade like regular condoms so I don't know why they don't. If one of the ladies that I was interested in seeing would make it known that she offered it I would go out of my way to see her.
i have female condoms available...
the package will indicate...
latex condom...
intended to protect against sexually transmitted disease...
including AIDS (HIV infection)...
once you try it...
you will know...
if you like it...
or not...
I have female condoms available for those guys who want to try them.
  • Tabie
  • 11-07-2011, 08:07 PM
I think if a provider uses a female condom she does not enjoy what she does. Of course that is if she does not like DATY. The man wears the HAT!

Although chelsea simms that is a good idea for the gents.
xoxTabie
Tabie I would have to disagree with you, I have had an older client or 2 that although we have had some fantastic BCD adventures once the condom goes on things go to half mast quickly, but with the female condom they preform fantasticly. While not for everyone but they do serve there purpose.
  • Tabie
  • 11-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Tabie I would have to disagree with you, I have had an older client or 2 that although we have had some fantastic BCD adventures once the condom goes on things go to half mask quickly, but with the female condom they preform fantasticly. While not for everyone at they do survive there purpose. Originally Posted by chelsea simms

Now I'm going to have to try it. Hopefully it will "feel" the same! I have a feeling I will still have the same opinion.

xoTabie
Its not so much for me, I would probably have a tendancy to lean more your direction as far as my feelings, but as far as helping my clients (and that is my job) for those that have problems sometimes its a life saver.
Thanks for that comment Chelsea. From time ot time, I have that issue of hat goes on, and everything comes to a stop. What little feedback I have heard about them is not all that great but it is an option to consider. Better to be able to keep it up and maybe not quite as nice feelling than to get nothing at all :-)
I have tried them twice. The first time, it was ok, but during parts there was a crinkling noise like I was screwing a baggy which was slightly annoying. Turns out it wasn't put in quite right because the next time no noise and it felt better. I would use again in a heartbeat. Not big on DATY so that isn't a negative for me at all.
I think if a provider uses a female condom she does not enjoy what she does. Of course that is if she does not like DATY. (I guess you are thinking of putting it on before the man gives you DATY? I've always thought that was done bare as in how most providers will lick my cock to help get me hard.) The man wears the HAT!

Although chelsea simms that is a good idea for the gents.
xoxTabie Originally Posted by Tabie
AS for the other idea of keeping it stiff, I've found the regular (male worn) condom helps me stay hard.
**Note I've only used one a few times with an ex civie & I'd try it again if the provider offered.
I keep some on hand and use them from time to time.
The advantage is your cock won't feel constricted.
The disadvantage is that there's a taste from it, so DATY is better performed before the FC is used than after.
Female condoms are great for guys who have E.D., or that have that "mental thing" about regular condoms. And they don't smell like regular condoms either!
I always have some available, if you wanna try.
Think ill try those never have but will now!!!!!!!lol