SUCKS WHEN HOBBYIST HAVE TO LIE

This thread is for DFWHobby thanks for the review, now how does it feel to be a liar?
Would you like me to elaborate on this ? To bad I think I will anyway.
First off you were the one that said you had to go, something about flying off to the middle east to be a wannabe soldier, or was that B.S to?
You said didn't have time to spend the full hour and to "keep the donation" no worry's right ! Is it coming back to you now ?? Then you saw Holly's ass and said I don't think I can pass that up and could she suck me off instead then I can bail after that. And then said that you would definitely be back to see us !!

So what gives you lied to our face and then you lie behind our backs ,and as far as the pics go those are all pretty recent with the exception of one.

So MISTER DFWHOBBY you can take that review and shove it up your ass

My Apologies to the board I just don't like liars
H and R

You are free to rebut a review as long as you reviel no ROS content and do so without the desrespect. Staff
Review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=323466

I'm curious Holly, how old are the photos in your Showcase?
I think your reviews say enough...

My review wasn't anything new or out of the ordinary. Instead of acting like a child maybe you guys should rectify your issues so that you don't receive negative reviews.

Ultimately you two wasted my time.

Don't think I ever said I would be back, if you don't remember I sort of rushed out. What else am I supposed to say... "Shes got nice tits thats about it, you two wasted my time, and have a great day?"
Rod,

Considering your significant sample size of history and the consistent review reflecting this same stuff plus the complete lack of new pictures you might want to rethink dropping the hammer on a hobbyist.

You want to fuck swingers for free, have at it. When you cross the line to performing a business transaction if you can't handle a critique you need to step away. There was nothing in the review that was rude. It was factual and consistent with the service you two always provide. YOU sir became the asshole with your post.
He said/she said.
Done.

Torito