Questions for the veterans

Howdy !

I have a business trip to Laredo coming up. Will be there for about 1 week or so.
I like to vist the Nuevo Laredo and get some action. Never been there before.
Any suggestions or advice?
What places should I visit that are safer? walking distance from Laredo boarder?
Can some of the veterans let the newbies know about the In/outs at the Nuevo Laredo?

thanks !!
It's been addressed here. If you do a little digging you'll see the same places being mentioned. I personally have wanted to go but every time I get the courage I hear something crazy in the news. But hundreds of people going back and forth every day without incident. Safe travels
Truckers cross every day, the action is close to the bridge. Only about 4 blocks total just be prepared to be swarmed by ugly girls until you find something you like. You have to cull a lot of them and by all means do not buy a beer for any girl unless you have plans to take her out of the bar. They will attack you like starving coyotes. Even though most don't speak English they have the "one beer for me" phrase down pat.
About 3 blocks down, Montera, all the good 'tutes hang out there. Same story, you buy a few brews, they will take care of you. Of course you will need to pay hotel room. A tip to you, tip your bartenders well and they will reciprocate. Good Luck!
If you decide to head south to Monterrey I would be happy to see you. I am in town this week probably until thurs or FridaY 10/31. I am clean, my English is perfect, and I am staying in a hotel room in Guadalupe. Email me at ohjohanna23@gmail.com