A very unique experience

Over the past few years, I have enjoyed several different experiences. I have participated in gang bangs, had some swinger action, got to DP a lady (with the help of a fellow hobbyist here), and I have even had a boyfriend video tape me with his GF. I have recently had an experience that joins that list.

In lieu of a review (b/c I am not sure if it actually counts as a review since I did not exchange any donation), I wanted to get some opinions on this situation, especially from the ladies. I have an acquaintance who contacted me and asked me to help him with a cuckold fantasy. If you don't know what that is, look it up. I wanted to find a lady who would be open to this and someone that I had good chemistry with, so I called a certain sexy lady among us and discussed it with her. She was willing to participate, so everything was set up.

To make a long story short, everything worked out great. He got what he was looking for, I got to enjoy time with one of my ATFs, and she later told me that she was extremely turned on with the whole experience.

Here are my questions.....

Ladies, have you ever joined in on a cuckold fantasy?

Is this a common fantasy that is played out?

Ladies, does this sound like something that would turn you on or does it freak you out?

Any other thoughts, opinions about this scenario overall?
I've never done that. I don't like chickens. It seems like this falls under the forbidden topic territory.
I have done it before although not in the hobby, but with a long time bf at the time. I like it, it is a super turn on, well to me it is.
This kind of depends on what part of the cuckold spectrum it was... and what was done.

I've been part of several, and they have ranged from just wanting to hear about what happened to him stopping just short of wanting to lick my dick clean.
I've never done that. I don't like chickens. It seems like this falls under the forbidden topic territory. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Pure gold! lolz
Yes, I'm interested to know what aspect of cuckoldry you partook in. Were you the dominant or submissive? Did you participate sexually, or were you in a celibatory role?

For those who are unfamiliar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
Not to go into too much detail, I was the dominant one and the lady and I were together. Nothing occurred between him and myself besides him watching us. He took on the submissive by standard role.
nted to get some opinions on this situation, especially from the ladies. I have an acquaintance who contacted me and asked me to help him with a cuckold fantasy. If you don't know what that is, look it up. I wanted to find a lady who would be open to this and someone that I had good chemistry with, so I called a certain sexy lady among us and discussed it with her. She was willing to participate, so everything was set up. Originally Posted by atxwrx
Cuckold is a derogatory term for a man whose wife is or has been unfaithful.

A cuckold can also be a male who gains sexual gratification out of watching his partner have intercourse with other people. Participation can range from simply watching, to being forced to join in or even forced to give sexual gratification to the other male also.

A cuckold fetishist is aware of the spouse's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it. This knowledge and tolerance of the spouse's activities makes the person in such relationships a wittol, properly speaking. But among fetishists the pose of reluctance—the victimization of the cuckold—is a major element of the kink so the more familiar word is used. In the fetish cuckolding subculture, the female is typically sexually dominant, while the man takes on a submissive role, only becoming involved with her or her lover when she permits it—sometimes remaining altogether celibate. Other arrangements are certainly possible, however, as wives can have husbands who take female lovers with their full knowledge.
The wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is sometimes referred to as a hotwife or cuckoldres

So, this certain sexy lady played the part of your friend's wife???????
shaft.driver, that is exactly how the fantasy was set up. The sexy lady was the wife, He was the loving husband. I was the "outsider" who made him watch as I took advantage of his wife, as she told him how she could never do to her/make her feel what I did.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=101577

Definitely one of the most thrilling experiences I have ever participated in.. if you're a voyeur this is the experience in it's purest form.