NBA

What do y'all think about Donald Sterling's comments??
Democrat nitwit just testing the skank, seeing if she could keep a secret, before he unloaded anything of significance on her.

She failed. Big surprise. Big whoop.

BUT REALLY...Typical limousine liberal behavior. Say one thing, do another. A pox on him, his skanky ass sb, and all the sycophants who pretend that his conversation was revelatory. Shocked, SHOCKED! they are.
Now they're saying that his sugar baby was born a male. S/he was the son of famous jazz flutist Hubert Laws.

What kind of fuck shit is this???
Holy moly! So not only sugardaddy should be embarrassed but poor old Hubert too. The news assholes could have left him out of it.

Does that explain Earvin's involvement?
The Clippers are losing all kinds of sponsors because of this bullshit. Players are gonna want to be traded next season.

Donald Sterling is done, but the muthafucka is still gonna be rich as fuck when he leaves.
I don't think the players will leave...
I don't think the players will leave... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Agreed! What they want and what they will do are totally seperate things. Most of them don't give a shit they just act like it for publicity purposestey don't want to be in disagreement with the community.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was always smarter than the average baller:

Welcome to the Finger-Wagging Olympics
When I first heard them, I thought about these women on here that have NBA policies.

I wonder if a lot of them will feel stupid because this is what their voice essentially sounds like.
Who is Stirling?
When I first heard them, I thought about these women on here that have NBA policies.

I wonder if a lot of them will feel stupid because this is what their voice essentially sounds like. Originally Posted by Black Bauer
Not a bit of it.

Allow me to explain the difference: the meanass old white man was trying to impose his will on another, albeit a whore. NBA whores aren't trying to impose their wills on anyone.

In that context, it sounds like you have much in common with the meanass old white man.

As a separate consideration, why on earth would an old man as rich as Sterling apparently is pick a mistress as skankified as whatsername? That bitch looks like she has "MADE IN JAPAN" stamped on her ass, or ought to have. Sterling is one stupid old bastard on a lot of levels, but his choice of ho's may have been his stupidest move.
Not a bit of it.

Allow me to explain the difference: the meanass old white man was trying to impose his will on another, albeit a whore. NBA whores aren't trying to impose their wills on anyone.

In that context, it sounds like you have much in common with the meanass old white man.

As a separate consideration, why on earth would an old man as rich as Sterling apparently is pick a mistress as skankified as whatsername? That bitch looks like she has "MADE IN JAPAN" stamped on her ass, or ought to have. Sterling is one stupid old bastard on a lot of levels, but his choice of ho's may have been his stupidest move. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
No I meant to the point of him telling her I don't want you to bring black people to my games.

Sounds like these ignorant NBA women who don't see black men.....you're selling pussy. Who cares where the green money comes from.....

I mean, you would turn down a Denzel Washington type but you would see a John Candy type?

In Sterling's case, who cares where the money you take in comes from. But he's so bigoted that he doesn't even see it that way.....idiot!