P411

• Saw
  • 12-22-2010, 06:52 AM
I've been hobbying for over 12 years. I was on ASPD for about 7 years and ECCIE for a year. I have a discreet email address with a hobby name and this has worked well for me until recently. I have a provider that will not see me until I join P411. I'm very apprehensive about joining this sight to protect my identity. Can someone give me the 411 on P411? I just dont want that black book of P411 to get into LE's hands one day and exposing the list.

Thx

Saw
I wouldn't give ANYONE my real life information.
They're based in Canada, so I'm not worried about LE getting their dick-rakes on any information. If the might of the United States law enforcement can't close Wikileaks, they're not gonna have much luck with a P4P site.

I'm gonna recommend you do a search on P411. There are dozens of threads with more than enough information out there.
Give you a little history on the way Gina runs her business. A few years ago the owner of a agency was busted that used P411 & had their own private web site for its regular customers. Within hours & before the general public was aware of the bust Gina had removed all OK's and any trail to any of the customers and providers as well as changing their access codes. There was no way for the LE to back trace the info without this info. She does not tolerate fake info/pics on providers, if there is any question she will usually pull the add until its resolved one way or the other.
Give you a little history on the way Gina runs her business. A few years ago the owner of a agency was busted that used P411 & had their own private web site for its regular customers. Within hours & before the general public was aware of the bust Gina had removed all OK's and any trail to any of the customers and providers as well as changing their access codes. There was no way for the LE to back trace the info without this info. She does not tolerate fake info/pics on providers, if there is any question she will usually pull the add until its resolved one way or the other. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
I understand that P411 is well excepted here but what if it happens again and she doesn't get the time to remove ok's and trails. Once your info is out there you can only be so safe.
What DH said. We each have to decide on our own level of comfort. Some people are convinced that P411 is incorruptible, and that LE cannot get into its database under any circumstances. I say that if a hacker can get into the government's computers, it's even easier to get into P411's. But that's just me. Obviously a lot of guys on here feel differently or P411 wouldn't work.
Some people are convinced that P411 is incorruptible, and that LE cannot get into its database under any circumstances. I say that if a hacker can get into the government's computers, it's even easier to get into P411's. But that's just me. Originally Posted by tikkler33
+11111111, ad infinitum

No, it is not just you.

Someone may be "doing business" in Canada, but to get from Houston to Canada one must pass through a number of "file servers" all of which contain the data sent back and forth.

All the LE has to do is hire one of those 13-year-olds to get the info.
+11111111, ad infinitum

No, it is not just you.

Someone may be "doing business" in Canada, but to get from Houston to Canada one must pass through a number of "file servers" all of which contain the data sent back and forth.

All the LE has to do is hire one of those 13-year-olds to get the info. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I often wonder how important we hobbyists think we are when it comes to things like that. Do you really think LE has darkly lit rooms with hundreds of computers and dozens of support staff dedicated to catching you? Why do you think Houston Vice pretty much limits itself to AMPs, SWs and the occasional social? They're low-cost, high-visibility, high-pay-off. Spending tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours hunting down your information online all in the pursuit of a Class B misdemeanor isn't very likely.

Get a grip.
Doesn't matter if LE gets into her database or not...you're not guilty of anything but showing up with a list of women with pictures beside their names...same with any verification site...nothing illegal about being a member or having past "performance info" there either...

I'm on more lists than Santa can count...doesn't make one whit of difference...
  • Txh64
  • 12-22-2010, 01:01 PM
I've been hobbying for over 12 years. I was on ASPD for about 7 years and ECCIE for a year. I have a discreet email address with a hobby name and this has worked well for me until recently. I have a provider that will not see me until I join P411. I'm very apprehensive about joining this sight to protect my identity. Can someone give me the 411 on P411? I just dont want that black book of P411 to get into LE's hands one day and exposing the list.

Thx

Saw Originally Posted by Saw
Use your hobby email and phone for contact info.

You can use your current references as sponsors/referrals (if they are P411 providers) for a P411 account without having to give real world data. If they are not then use your current references to see a couple of P411 providers you like that will give you a referral. Be sure to ask the ladies you want to use as references if that is ok with them. A side benefit of the 2 provider referral method is 6 months free added to your P411 subscription.

Don't fill out the parts of the application that ask for employment data and the like. If Gina and her crew feel they need more information from you they will contact you via the hobby email.

The only real world information needed using this method is what is used to create your P411 id. Read the FAQ on P411 for what to use for this information. It will need to match id info you have with you, in case a provider asks to verify that you are legitimately using the P411 id. (i.e. not using someone else's account) That information is destroyed after the id is created.

Thx

Saw Originally Posted by Saw

Discussion had many times before.. it's a great service that I personally use on a daily basis and it makes things sooo much easier. So here you go.

She sees your P411 client id and hobby email address, as well as the info on your profile that you fill out and have total control of.

Client Id is made up of;
First Name
DAY of birth
First letter of city you were born
Last four on anything you carry in wallet

Example: Joe-01-a-0000

Any private information that might have been collected in the initial verification stage is destroyed once your account is activated. This is for your safety.... and the security of my livelihood.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX

I'd like to remind the nervous nellies, that with two solid provider references, you need not give us any private information to become a P411 member (AND you'll get a free 6 month trial membership, no strings).

We are only concerned about verifying that you are a legitimate hobbyist.... who you are is none of our concern once we have satisfied that first question.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
  • Txh64
  • 12-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Daphne with Gina's quotes said it better. I was trying to say the same things.

Thanks ladies.
Trust me, if LE or anyone wanted to find out about your monkey business, they already did and you are busted. P411 is a valuable tool IMHO.
I have used P411 for over 4 years now and have never had a problem.
P411 is alright by me