Bum = No, No Zone

Hello there all,

This is something I have noticed over the last few months.

It seems that because I openly advertise/offer activities pertaining to the tuckus region, that equates to, in some gent's minds, that I am also totally open to receiving such.

This is not so.

As far as I have always known, you never go down to that region and try to insert things, on anyone (man, woman, provider, or civilian) without first asking and making sure it is both wanted and totally ok to do so.

I'm just putting this out there in case some of y'all were confused about proper bum play etiquette, as a free public service to you all.

Play on, ladies and gents.

Agreed

Agreed Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
It is pretty funny, isn't it? But then perhaps, maybe not so much. Can't tell you how many times I have had gents try to "slyly" slip a finger or two in! I am like, WTF?????

The next time it happens, I think I am going to keep a paddle nearby and just smack the shit out of their hand like the naughty boy they are. That should get the message across real quick.
Keep a butt plug handy jokes/jokes

I hear ya VOH

I hear ya VOH Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Oh, but I do have some, lols. For those that like it. Great idea though...they do that without asking me, so I slip one in as well! When they react horrified, I say, "Oh, you didn't like that?" Lols.
The next time it happens, I think I am going to keep a paddle nearby and just smack the shit out of their hand like the naughty boy they are. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Pfft...

Just push out real hard and tell him to remove his finger...whatever else comes out when he removes his finger is his problem to deal with...

That's a much better lesson...
Ouch
Pfft...

Just push out real hard and tell him to remove his finger...whatever else comes out when he removes his finger is his problem to deal with...

That's a much better lesson... Originally Posted by Wakeup
For once I agree with you. I'll cal that, the "VOH Chocolate Covered Special".
fifty says he sniffs it
fifty says he sniffs it Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Some people really go in for that sort of perversion....
Pfft...

That's a much better lesson... Originally Posted by Wakeup
My thoughts exactly.

I hear ya VOH Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
It's always better to give than to receive anyway.
Some people really go in for that sort of perversion.... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Lots of Men!!!

And the armpits

Agreed Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
I agree also ... it's a sensitive subject, both literally and figuratively.

I have found that licking the taint very softly while going down on her gives you are pretty good idea to her openness to DATO.

But, DATO is not the same thing as jamming something inside, which is a no-no unless it's her idea.
Don't know about other people. But I have always thought that a woman in a hooker site is there to advertise a hooker menu period. If I wanted anything less than a hooker menu, I wouldn't be here.