Short notice availability thread check here (SNATCH) in Houston

San Antonio has this thread where all providers who have avail for that day post a thread. Why don't we have something similar in Houston? It will be very helpful to find last min appointments. I am not sure if we have something like that already

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2122837&highl ight=

There's one in every crowd.
We can't have nice things in Houston.

I'm moving to Dallas...
Take WolfTurd with you.
San Antonio has this thread where all providers who have avail for that day post a thread. Why don't we have something similar in Houston? It will be very helpful to find last min appointments. I am not sure if we have something like that already Originally Posted by nomadguy1900

We do...............Only here it's called the ISO section......
  • bbkid
  • 08-17-2017, 06:38 AM
OP, that's been tried, on numerous occasions, here in Houston. It was a total zoo each and every time and was taken down.
When I was a kid my first real boss called it "hard understanding".
As in\
The whores in Houston have hard understanding.
As in
this is not CL or BP or some other ad posting site with unlimited ability to spam the forum.
Ummmm
Yeah....like I would leave that threAD alone......heh
I'll find it.. hold tight.
You see they had that once before but people who knew they didn't want to read the posts of women they knew they didn't want to see where forced, FORCED, to click on it and read it. Oh the horror! How dare they get forced to click on posts they knew they didn't want to read! Hence every time someone brings it up a new one the same people who where forced to click on that post lose their minds!!
Whores couldn't follow the rules...it won't ever be coming back...end of line...
What if it were an "AA SNATCH" thread ?

AsianAmerican, right? Still confused as fuck about that.
We can't have nice things in Houston.

I'm moving to Dallas... Originally Posted by jonfor4
You'll be disappointed. We don't have a SNATCH thread in DFW, either. Same attempt, same result.