Pro - Tip To The Guys That Like To Wear Their Work Uniform To The Strip Club

Stop!

No it doesn't impress the girls that you got that "good" job they be really low key laughing at your asses but will NEVER admit it to you. How do I know? They tell me once the club closes and we be headed to the telle.

Bring another set of clothes as a pro tip. That's all.
Huh?
The shirt with a guy's name on it is a sure fire winner with the ladies. ;-)
How do I know? They tell me once the club closes and I have to start mopping up your splooge. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FIFY.
Real men who work for a living go for the cheap buffet, eye candy and side shows like SC.

Then they go back to work and talk and joke about the wannabe pimp who made it rain $20 in one dollar bills in the corner with a couple of groveling GPS strippers.
Real men who work for a living go for the cheap buffet, eye candy and side shows like SC.

Then they go back to work and talk and joke about the wannabe pimp who made it rain $20 in one dollar bills in the corner with a couple of groveling GPS strippers. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
So I take it you wear Dickies with the Verizon Wireless shirt?

. . . they be really low key . . . . How do I know? . . . we be headed to the telle. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Huh? Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Am I right? Or is that before your time?
So I take it you wear Dickies with the Verizon Wireless shirt? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No

Coveralls.

I said real men who work, not Verizon phone boys.

So,

I guess you're saying that you and your stripper friends laugh at guys in the com biz?
Heh... the valet strikes again...
I usually go in my business casual attire after work. A few of the ladies have mentioned to me that they like grinding on me in my dress pants since it's not as rough as the jeans ppl usually have on.
Some say freeballin with gym shorts is the way to go...
Shitstain lookin fresh in his candy striper day job digs.

Shitstain lookin fresh in his candy striper day job digs.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
FTFY
If you have a hundred dollar bill taped to your forehead your the best dressed guy in the place with strippers
I usually go in my business casual attire after work. A few of the ladies have mentioned to me that they like grinding on me in my dress pants since it's not as rough as the jeans ppl usually have on. Originally Posted by Fallout4
Dark colors only.