Taking a Provider to a SDC Vacation Event

Have any of you Player/Provider done a trip toga SDC vacation event -such as their long weekends in Mexico or cruises] with someone from the hobby?

If so, can you provide some thoughts and insights?

Thanks.
spam spam spam spam... spam spam spam spam
Have any of you Player/Provider done a trip toga SDC vacation event -such as their long weekends in Mexico or cruises] with someone from the hobby?

If so, can you provide some thoughts and insights?

Thanks. Originally Posted by FunAndHappy
I've done weekend, 1 week, and 2 week trips with a mix of Hobby and RW girls but never with just me and 1 girl always a min of 2 and a max of 4. Always , always, always get the girls their separate room and have your own. Make sure they know ahead of time this is for their enjoyment and its not a paid trip and that you get to decide who they can and cant fuck with while on vacation. This part is very important because it's related to their safety. There are shady people you run into and most of these girls can never really peep it out because of the excitement of the vacation. I always let them know they are my reaponsibity while away so we play by my rules. Dont want no Natalie Holloway type shit happening and then their families be looking to blame me when we get back. You just have to plan that shit well and make sure rules of engagement are understood before departure.

or you can just follow this advice: