I have been gone for a while & I have a question for the ladies and gentlemen.

Besides Eccie and usasg, what are the best places to advertise that are worth the cost, cheap, or free.

It seems only bp, naughtyreviews, eccie, and usasg are the only one I get calls from.

Thanks in Advance
YOu need to get on P411. It is not only good for advertising in Nashville ( and many other areas of the nation)... it is a good screening tool too.

www.preferred411.com

Yes, there is a cost associated with doing traveling ads (points that are purchased or earned) but it is worth it.

No cost to join and have a local (home based) ad.

Smooch!

Lea
  • cylon
  • 07-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Second vote for p411. I get nothing out of recommending them, but have found that service to be very handy. I did have a datechek or (datecheck, can't remember which it is) but didn't find it as useful. Of course I have no idea what it costs ladies to advertise or membership costs or anything of the sort from the providers side. I think they make all their money off the gents! Well worth it, tho, IMHO.
P411 seems to have the verification business sewn up here. I've got both Date-Check and P411; I've used the latter much more than the former (though I've seen a few traveling ladies, mostly from the east, who were Date-Check exclusives, so my membership there has been useful, but P411 got the lion's share of my use).

Cheers,

bcg
P411 for me as well.
P411 seems to have the verification business sewn up here. I've got both Date-Check and P411; I've used the latter much more than the former (though I've seen a few traveling ladies, mostly from the east, who were Date-Check exclusives, so my membership there has been useful, but P411 got the lion's share of my use).

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Totally agree, but you could also use TER to advertise. Most ladies I see do not use USA or BP. I only see ladies that use verification sites like Date-Check, P411, RS2k etc.
I get quite a few requests through P411; actually more than here, but most have seen my reviews or are ECCIE members, as well. I only advertise here and P411 and I stay as busy as I want to be.

Good luck!

Abbey
Stick to what you use already and of course add on p411 and date-check ..... eros for memphis is free and it's cheap for Nashville (I wanna say 25-30 for a base/monthly ad).