KISS

I seriously have no idea what goes on in clients' minds sometimes. I think it is nothing more than "Now."

I'm sitting here & it took me @ 10 minutes to realize that the 3 emails from different addresses are all the same guy, as is the missed phone calls (I dont know the number = I dont answer), the pms here and on p411.....

Keep It Simple

I have 3 different names, 3 different phone numbers, a precreening request, an appointment request, 2 pms a pm on 411 an email 3 missed calls a returned call and a text......and in not one did the client say "Hey babee...it's <insert name>" opting instead to go on this stealth recon campaign.

The shortest way from point A to point B is a straight line.

Really? How goddamned hard is it to send ONE email "Hey, it's so&so. I'm coming in town, what's your schedule for next week look like?" All that time & effort wasted in the name of.....what exactly? Stalker much? CIA trained what? I'm leery, a lil paranoid, but nowhere near this. (I hope)

By the time I get an appointment request (sent hours after the requested time) and pull up all the messages & check against my phone & realize it's all the same person, NO I am not complimented that you really wanted to see me; I'm thinking "dont touch the crazy, dont touch the crazy".
I agree; even as careful as I am, I only have one email address.

Of course, when I see Babee and kiss, I'm thinking of something totally different...

I noticed someone post on a public thread that he was in Memphis and looking for Babee and please contact him if anyone had her phone number etc,. I thought that was pretty strange. I just had to deal with someone who did the multiple email thing and I ended up just cancelling our meeting because it became too complicated and crazy to know who I was communicating with (a few different names used too then got mad at me when I didn't know who he was) so I just said "forget it"
I concur! A frantic, hyper effort to reach you is not endearing, it's just plain freakish! If they're that nuts before they see you, wtf will they do after?!?
Babee I am totally sorry, from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry for the way I tried to contact you. Please forgive me. I'm new here and didn't know how. I'm not a ax killer or something strange. I have want to meet you for some time now as you know. I read the comments and see what I did wrong. I except my faith and say to you, my actions were stupid.
It time I call it a day with this here in mphs. I've cause a problem for a wonderful person. I'm so sorry.
Sweetie, you weren't the first & you won't be the last.....

You & I have talked...ALL you had to do was send me an email. My 267 number is defunct & I have a new one that you probably don't have. (But you do) Once I saw your name on your p411 profile - I knew exactly who you were. It just took me a minute (or 10) to put "#1" with "darkshadow". I don't know some damn handle, not meeting some damn handle, don't wanna deal with some damn handle.

Keep It Simple.

Use one number
Use one email
Send one appointment request
Use 1 delivery service: ie email, p411, phone, pm...just pick 1. ONE!

Introduce yourself. I can't begin to point out how many times providers have posted @ crap calls & emails "Are you available?"<NO!> "What are your rates & services?" <WHAT? TOO MUCH FOR YOU> Stupid sorry idiot assholes send those/say that. A regular ol' human says "Hey, this is <insertname>. blah blah blah" Basic simple done. It aint rocket science, it's basic civility. Maybe for some just a handle works. Since I dont book off boards your board handle means less than nothing to me. I used to have that posted all over my site in my tag lines profiles. Maybe I need to try it agian. Of course it never worked when I posted it sooooo........
AND you are smart enough to know better! If you were some 20yo idiot I'd see it...but you????
Thank you
I had just changed city,
zips, email address, phone numbers, membership info, banks, etc.
Almost everything changed.
I didn't realize until u informed me that this was the case. Also your web site was down?
I was looking for Memphis' quality
thanks
May we talk?
I seriously have no idea what goes on in clients' minds sometimes. I think it is nothing more than "Now."

I'm sitting here & it took me @ 10 minutes to realize that the 3 emails from different addresses are all the same guy, as is the missed phone calls (I dont know the number = I dont answer), the pms here and on p411.....

Keep It Simple

I have 3 different names, 3 different phone numbers, a precreening request, an appointment request, 2 pms a pm on 411 an email 3 missed calls a returned call and a text......and in not one did the client say "Hey babee...it's <insert name>" opting instead to go on this stealth recon campaign.

The shortest way from point A to point B is a straight line.

Really? How goddamned hard is it to send ONE email "Hey, it's so&so. I'm coming in town, what's your schedule for next week look like?" All that time & effort wasted in the name of.....what exactly? Stalker much? CIA trained what? I'm leery, a lil paranoid, but nowhere near this. (I hope)

By the time I get an appointment request (sent hours after the requested time) and pull up all the messages & check against my phone & realize it's all the same person, NO I am not complimented thatt you really wanted to see me; I'm thinking "dont touch the crazy, dont touch the crazy". Originally Posted by babee
I just read this, damn I got confused reading it, much less trying to keep up with it. Hell .
I just read this, damn I got confused reading it, much less trying to keep up with it. Hell . Originally Posted by mike1701
I'm with you Mikey
KISS is my fav band! there THE BEST!
KISS is my fav band! there THE BEST! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Bwaahaahaa!!!