Appointment Type: Incall tOy
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cbj,Breat Play,CG,RGC,K-9,HJx2,CoB
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: $$+tip,My Choice
Hair Length and Color: Light Brown down past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Crystal is about 5'7'' Tall and bout 125lbs and is very sexy.Her pictures didnt do her justice! She has several Tattoos, but I didn't find them distracting(I happen to like body art that is decently done.). She was shaved and had very soft skin.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice first start. On the next one you may want to add a little more detail in the "Rest of the Story."
  • Odain
  • 01-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Nice first start. On the next one you may want to add a little more detail in the "Rest of the Story." Originally Posted by When You Are Ready
Yeah, I wasnt sure exactly how much "detail" I should add. I did have the who encounter laid out then thought maybe it was too much detail. Didnt want my first review to be wrong. So i kept it simple. Thanks for the feed back. Next time Ill be more candid.
Odain, please private message one of the mods the additional details and they will add it to the review
  • Odain
  • 01-19-2013, 04:22 PM
Odain, please private message one of the mods the additional details and they will add it to the review Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Now, it's a really nice reivew. Have fun and be safe.