Where do you??

For all the people in relationships or married and have hobby phones, where do you leave it when its time to be with SO?? A long time ago when i had a boyfriend and i would go to his place, i found a big rock on a street close to his house and i would leave it under the rock til i left cause i didnt want any worries about him finding it.. So, just wondering where you all leave yours? Im sure in some funny places :=)
Well, I don't have an SO, but when I'm in Houston I stay with my brother and I leave mine in a box full of old, defunct electronics. There are old cell phones, broken mice, etc. in there. I suppose I run the risk of him throwing the box out, but the phone only cost me 20 bucks, so who cares?
Great thread Holly, I have often wondered how the guys hide their hobby phones. I am real cautious when calling or texting a gents phone, because you never know. I only call in case of an emergency and we had an appointment scheduled.
Put it in your Tampond box and he will never come within a mile of it.
Don't you people have a car with so maney places to hide it?
car, bedroom, pocket... it wanders. i normally leave it off though and it is password locked
Don't you people have a car with so maney places to hide it? Originally Posted by Htowner
Great minds think alike. I leave mine in the car most of the time!
I'll never tell!
In the oven at home! I don't think she ever looked inside there the entire time we were married!!!
In the oven at home! I don't think she ever looked inside there the entire time we were married!!! Originally Posted by ferdburf
rotflmao!!
Yep... right you are bigtex. When I was married, I always had it password protected and I was never concerned about the ex trying to hack into it since she knew it was my phone and did not bother with it. As far as “stashing it”, like Htowner and bigtex have written, I have left it in the car as well as my sports coat pocket but a car, briefcase or coat pocket was always the preferred places for me and several others I knew.
Holly should put it in her panties and put it on vibrate.
Do you wear panties?
You should have invited Tiger Woods to this thread!

I don't have a SO, but I would think you could put it in your golf bag, workout bag, tool box, azillion places in the car - where spare tire resides,

Hell, with SIM cards, it makes it even easier to hid something that small in the car.
You should have invited Tiger Woods to this thread!

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
TFF!!!!
sim card is key for me. I just remove it and stick it in one of the many books on my shelf. NEver a problem. But, I don't have a SO anyway. But, I do have "guest". lol