night out at the SC

going to a SC tonight thought it would be fun to once again invite people girls and guys all invited must call me for location 832-267-5635
now that is a way cool thing to do.
Who would want to go out with a crazy girl like you .... oh yea me... good times....

You take all my good ideas...
Dayum sounds like fun, too bad I have too be up early (5:00am)
Who would want to go out with a crazy girl like you .... oh yea me... good times....

You take all my good ideas... Originally Posted by slowrider69
WELL considering we came up with crazy plan together a little more then an hr ago i can say U BETTER BE THERE LOL

up for the drinking challenge??????so i can beat u again lol
Well I might ... what's in it for me? Do I have to dance for you again?
So how did the night end?
So how did the night end? Originally Posted by carkido45
Still going???
So how was it? Too bad I did not see this thread last night.
We had a great time. We ended up with just justawoman as the only female too go but that is ok, the club had plenty of options for us. There were 4 guys there including myself. Justawoman surprised us all and had severl drinks without passing out or praying to the porcelain gods.

I was a bit disappointed in the available talent in the club. Colorado is going down hill and not sure if they can resurrect themselves. I like the setup of the club but the ladies there more often are not are a 6 or lower.

In the end it was a fun night joking around and getting a few dances. One of them told us how she worked at the Bunny Ranch and got $1,000/hr there .... yeah and my farts smell like roses. What the hell would she be doing in a SC if she could work there and make that kind of money at the BR. It is so funny to listen to dancer BS.

Everyone had a good time and we left about 3:15. On a side not the food is ok to good. The drink prices are high compared to other clubs. Thinking about going to the church for our next get together. We will try and give out more notice next time.
promises promises promises u know we rarely know our selves ahead of time so here's the heads up i have a list of people whom have joined us before and people who have said they want to so when we go i usually send out mass text messages so if thats cool with u just shoot me a pm with ur number and verification cuz of course we dont allow just anyone and u can get on the list

HOPE TO SEE MORE NEXT TIME!!!