Questions about that judgemental austin map

I've seen this before when I didn't know Austin as well. Now that I looked again a couple years later some things caught my eye...

wheelchair hookers?! lol huh?

cougar apts? verrry interrresting...

whole foods hookers - that's in the flag ship whole foods... I have to admit many hotties there, but I never saw that angle

peanut allergies - why?

beard chasers - ???

dogpoo - I coulda used that warning LAST week

??? - ??? is it really THAT devoid of anything interesting?

ACTUAL WEIRDOS - really? I didn't see many weirdos when I stayed in Allandale...
This made me laugh..lol. I live in RR but my incall is in North austin off parmer. Cant really see where that area is on the map but i think i am under Dank? LOL. Interesting and funny.
This made me laugh..lol. I live in RR but my incall is in North austin off parmer. Cant really see where that area is on the map but i think i am under Dank? LOL. Interesting and funny. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Actually Victoria, depending on which side of I-35 you are on. you would be in the heart of either Asia or Boring gays.
  • quzi
  • 01-22-2016, 10:08 PM
VC the map says you're in Safety-Conscious New Parents (RR+PF). Does Palmer count as PF? retired state employees in the northern edge of the map.
Nope, Parmer Lane's still Austin proper. Pflugerville starts two or three exits north on IH-35.

(Oh, and Parmer/Tech Ridge/Wells Branch isn't even on the map; too far north.)
Spot on accurate. Especially the northwest area.
There are lots of general truths in this map... the Westlake, DT and '04 labels had me LMAO.
okay i am under boring gays i believe..Still funny.
well... you're just this |<---->| far away from being a "safety conscious new parent"
Interesting side-note, the city employee that used it in a meeting was asked to retire even though it was used in a humorous manner, even though nobody in the meeting that was interviewed was offended by it.
Travis County and ATX are very Blue--just not appropriate. Probably would happen if they were Red. Everyone in politics is extremely sensitive these days. Stuff happens.
Oh that's a fun map !!! I'm up in the fake people area...Lol !!