Who's all going to SXSW this year?

I'm thinking about hitting up the music festival and stand up comedy sessions. Any of yall providers going to be there?
I never miss it. I got wristbands super duper cheap already at a HAAM benefit and will be going to day parties all day and night shows all night. I usually take off the week and party myself to a nub. it's one of the great perks of living here.
Have photographed many a band for SXSW over the years. Always a fun time.
  • ztonk
  • 01-30-2016, 08:04 AM
Moved to The Sandbox since this isn't hobby related.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I never miss it. I got wristbands super duper cheap already at a HAAM benefit and will be going to day parties all day and night shows all night. I usually take off the week and party myself to a nub. it's one of the great perks of living here. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I'm looking forward to going to!
Never been, but love how there are always festivals and stuff in Atx
I may go and pop into some of the parties, lots of hot chicks to be had for sure.

IB
When you live downtown, you really have no choice
Never been, but love how there are always festivals and stuff in Atx Originally Posted by Gorgeous_Boriqua
according to the records, there are over 1500 events scheduled for Austin this year alone. ugh.
When you live downtown, you really have no choice Originally Posted by Bob McV
Lol I know right. You could always move haha.
I always try to attend a few films and see a few unheard of bands from Ireland or london or Japan or whatever. Last year saw an all girl japanese metal band at R7. Was awesome. its a circus but if you like art of any sort it'll be at sxsw. It's not so bad.
I've never been to sxsw but I really want to go this year
Bunch of us musicians will be hitting the parties this year, it's fun and free, plus all the hot chicks. Glade I'm not playing this year, it's a mess.

IB
  • quzi
  • 03-01-2016, 09:46 PM
I have a female friend that loves Japanese girl band music showcase every year. Think it's always at Elysium. If I wasn't working days, I'd be hitting all the freebie afternoon gigs.
I need to go this year! I think it would be a good time