How common are police stings?

Paranoid newbie here. Is there a way to protect yourself? Perhaps asking to see boobies before money exchanges hands?
Thats a sure fire way to make us ladies think YOU are the cop! Haha make sure its a well review lady with a good rep and do your research on her before booking.. this isnt back page we have ways of avoiding these things
Welcome and enjoy!
Thanks. My mind is more at ease. I tend to way overthink things and I wondered what if there is a fake provider listing and fake reviews. That's about the time I put my head down and listen for helicopters.
Just stick with verified girls that have several reviews and you'll be okay. Getting a P411 account is another way to get more assurance the girl is not LE
Pokey, it's OK to feel nervous the first few times you see a lady.

The truth is.. LE really isn't interested in your activities with other consenting adults unless you're somehow disrupting the peace. They have higher-priority laws to enforce most of the time.

I was a nervous wreck the first time I visited a provider, but it got easier afterwards after I kept not getting arrested.
Get a p411 account. especially since this website will be getting shut down sooner than later..
Get a p411 account. especially since this website will be getting shut down sooner than later.. Originally Posted by Little Monster
WHA? More please.
Yeah, it gets easier for sure.

My first visit i thought i was going to get roped for sure, its normal. Verified reputable providers for sure. Take it slow and easy, youll be fine.

Dont freak if you have performance anxiety the first time too.
Come on monster your scaring the poor guy!.. GOOSEFRABA
I was a nervous wreck the first time I visited a provider, but it got easier afterwards after I kept not getting arrested. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy

That's how I always think of it lol

The whole Ill show you mine if you show me yours will not keep you safe from anything..Just as if you ask if they are a cop they can and will lie and say no..Best bet is read and then read some more ,learn who are the good safe girls via reviews book with her while never asking about services and rates..All you need to know about that is in her ads/showcases/reviews

The truth is.. LE really isn't interested in your activities with other consenting adults unless you're somehow disrupting the peace. They have higher-priority laws to enforce most of the time.

I was a nervous wreck the first time I visited a provider, but it got easier afterwards after I kept not getting arrested. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Lmfao
Just stick with verified girls that have several reviews and you'll be okay. Getting a P411 account is another way to get more assurance the girl is not LE Originally Posted by Tan Khan
I have a better idea. Instead of "sticking only to me" which is what you're saying, how about just not soliciting sex for money when you show up. P411 is a honey pot and works with LE btw.
The whole Ill show you mine if you show me yours will not keep you safe from anything..Just as if you ask if they are a cop they can and will lie and say no..Best bet is read and then read some more ,learn who are the good safe girls via reviews book with her while never asking about services and rates..All you need to know about that is in her ads/showcases/reviews Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Yeah just keep telling everyone to stick to you and the handful of girls on boards like this one. What self-serving "advice" you hand out. There's a whole world of play outside of your club, and it works nicely if you follow the rules.
  • quzi
  • 02-22-2016, 08:31 PM
just in case you weren't scared off already:
http://www.vocativ.com/news/288007/h...-their-victims