Carnaval> Austin's Brazlian mardi gras

who is going to carnaval this Saturday night? I am very excited. the theme is Texas this year, It is a wild costume party with live music, conga lines and drummers with samba music and topless women with painted on costumes. i love it, and never miss it! Who else here is going?
sounds like a vision of hell.. Once was enough
maybe some brazilians will show up - they canceled theirs this year! never thought i'd see that!
there's always a HUGE Brazilian contingent and it is the largest caranval outside of Brazil so we already have tourists coming for this event. I had not considered that theirs was canceled, we may have even more hot Brazilian folks!!
I so hope I can make it this yr. It's on my bucket list,but I don't think its gna happen this yr. To whoever is going have a great time.
Firephoenix, if you get a wild hair and want to to go last minute, let me know, I'll give you a ride and save you the parking fee. It is a not to be missed fun party hun. There are tickets at the door.
I am going this Saturday! I just found out some group from Fetlife is going to. I am just waiting on this Provider to confirm IF she going this Saturday. We have been planning it for a year. So she won't miss it! If not we plan for it in 2017!
I think I will .. dang totally forgot about it.. lol thanks for the heads up..
I'll be there! Had a blast last year. Got my "Texas wear" ready!
I am going this Saturday! I just found out some group from Fetlife is going to. Originally Posted by BadBoyForLife69
There is an actual group? I only saw the event posting.
When I was a young mighty warrior carnaval was tons of fun. There was always some sweet thang who wanted my number. Now I would just feel like some creepy middle aged chaperon.
Instead I'll be doing wine, cheese, chocolate covered strawberries, candles and soft music by the lake with a pair of very intelligent beauties (You know who you are). The quiet life suits me better.
Preferring good conversation over painted boobs? You know I've completely lost it lol.
I'm glad i still like the painted boobs better. lol have fun hun. variety makes us happy!
I'm glad i still like the painted boobs better. lol have fun hun. variety makes us happy! Originally Posted by sue_nami
So true. I know you'll have a blast especially with those awesome boobs.
it was so fun! who was there? amazing costumes as usual and so many topless women! yea for painted boobies
I was there in my cowboy costume. It was a blast! The girl friends I was with insisted on body paint! Talk about attracting attention!

Now that it's over, can't wait until next year!