Encounter: Jenifer (yes she spelled it wrong) is not worth it - right Chung?

Date: 8/24/2018
Name: Jenifer
User ID:: None
Phone: 469-494-1175
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://alligator.com.dallas.listcra...post/26642073/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Spring Valley and 75
Activities: Covered BJ, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Black hair down to her butt
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: This chick is short - she has a curvey body with a nice rack. Nipples were perfect.
Recommendation: No
Sorry Dude.
  • Coc
  • 08-24-2018, 01:34 PM
I wonder if this is the latinas in the apartment off Abrams....been there once or twice
Originally Posted by CG2014
Canola
  • Alien
  • 08-25-2018, 10:41 AM
Those pictures accurate?

I hate when they ask you are gonna Cum stfu I'm concentrating!
I hate when they ask you are gonna Cum stfu I'm concentrating! Originally Posted by TheBradGuy
+1 no shit. definitely breaks the mojo.

Kind of like an interrupted sneeze.
I also saw this girl today. Paid for an hour, 10 minutes in she asked if I was there because my time was almost up. I said that I thought that I paid for an hour, she then said I had been there an hour. She is VERY heavy girl, so if you like that and can finish in under 10 minutes, this is your girl!
Good to know.
I’ve seen two different Hispanic chicks off 75 and Spring valley. They advertise on Rubratings. I wonder if it’s the same apartment. They have a lot of Hispanic girls working out of that apartment. I clicked your listcrawler link but I guess their ad expired. I normally pay for the 30 minutes and I’m out within 15 hahaha.
I'm a couple of months late in answering, but.. RIGHT, she was not worth it, LOL.. sounds like that Houston Spa Latina I got 4 years ago. I got what I deserved, too, because I totally winged it with no research.

the Greek Chick was a success because I did research.. she was as much a sure thing as Listcrawler can ever have!