Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: CFS CBJ
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Average
Recommendation: No
There are inherent dangers to doing this activity with a-pro or amatuer.

Odd you did not get her name , of the name on your last review, or on the review before that.

Odd that you are having symptoms after you indicated protected actives,.

Or hear me out, you should have used more lube and are just out of shape.

Fuck sakes. Now I’m starting to sound liKe CT. Not the worst thing …

I’m sure you feel you’re doing the lords work but we,ve already got reservations elsewhere.
Hey man, I’m just tryna help y’all out. Unfortunately, I didn’t get her name but doesn’t mean what I’m saying isn’t true. And just cuz you have a condom doesn’t mean you’re protected from herpes. When was it ever a problem to look after other people?
  • slap
  • 12-08-2022, 10:26 PM
Don’t
Feed
Him
Rufus what’s up with you. Why are you getting so butthurt from me asking questions to other people on this board. It’s not like it’s affecting you in any way.
Rufus what’s up with you. Why are you getting so butthurt from me asking questions to other people on this board. It’s not like it’s affecting you in any way. Originally Posted by anonman69

You are annoying and starting drama.
I too have had those symptoms after an experience but 100% of the time it has been my anxiety that has created the feeling of those symptoms. I have been in the hobby for over 10 years but don’t post anything so I’ve had plenty of experiences. It’s likely your anxiety bud. Your mind can do crazy things to your health. Good luck to you though.
Yea my doctor is saying the same thing. It would make sense as I’ve only been thinking about this since the interaction. Appreciate your comment man!
  • pipe
  • 12-10-2022, 11:26 AM
Anyway, thanks for the heads up aman69.