Guys/Ladies, does yours have a name???

Hi there everyone,

I was having a discussion with my friend recently and the subject came up about guys/ladies who name their genitalia.

So, do you have a name for your penis/vagina?
You tell me yours...And, I'll tell you mine!
PINK FLOYD
You tell me yours...And, I'll tell you mine! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Mines is named Snapper! Tight with a nice grip! LOL
PINK FLOYD Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Wow! How did you cum up with that name?
My hoohaw is the Queen. And my booty is Princess. Princess is in training to become Queen if so needed. LOL Either way.. a man should bow down when royalty is before them (queen or princess).. and well.... while ur down there...... <giggles>
My hoohaw is the Queen. And my booty is Princess. Princess is in training to become Queen if so needed. LOL Either way.. a man should bow down when royalty is before them (queen or princess).. and well.... while ur down there...... <giggles> Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Mine's "King"
I think I want to "crown" the Queen!
I call mine "WakeUp".
My hoohaw is the Queen. And my booty is Princess. Princess is in training to become Queen if so needed. LOL Either way.. a man should bow down when royalty is before them (queen or princess).. and well.... while ur down there...... <giggles> Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I love your name!!!
Mines is named Snapper! Tight with a nice grip! LOL Originally Posted by Amberluv
Well, as everyone here already knows, it's mijo. And, any discussions, posts, reviews, etc. on here are from mijo. That's correct, you are interacting with mijo as we speak...

mijo wants to meet Snapper. I reassured him that Snapper will not bite ...but I think the two will get along quite nicely. ijs
getting pretty personal, but here it is, i call mine "the hobbit" because likes to live in holes.
Pearl. LOL

An ex-boyfriend would say, in his post-coital haze, "i think i died and went to heaven." So, heaven.... Pearly Gate... Pearl.
The Atomic Love Sausage
Cute question. I don't like it, generally, when someone speaks of their private parts in third person.

However, an old boyfriend of mine from years back used to refer to his cock as "Mr. Happy". And for him, it kindof fit.