I've been thinking?

About sending these guy's over here to check us out.

But, I think it would be better for us to go over and visit them...Specially you Libtards. Come on it will be fun...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/24-general-chit-chat/

You ain't scared are you...fuckers
You've been thinking? With WHAT?

LMAO!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I use my head to think. NOT to stick it up my own ass like you. I know you are scared to join piratte 4x4 and you should be PUSSY...Them guys would shred your sorry ass.
I use my head to think. NOT to stick it up my own ass like you. I know you are scared to join piratte 4x4 and you should be PUSSY...Them guys would shred your sorry ass.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052576147&post count=113
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
Creepy motherfucker is back. Must have been in cold storage for 10 days... Or were you banned for violating ECCIE rules? Hmmmm?

Here's a news flash Corpy. This forum was rather feces free while you were off a5 "camp."

But everything must come to an end. So I guess it's time to start hijacking thread after thread with your endless fecal obsession.

Sad motherfucker.

Maybe next one will be for 90 days.
Creepy motherfucker is back. Must have been in cold storage for 10 days... Or were you banned for violating ECCIE rules? Hmmmm?

Here's a news flash Corpy. This forum was rather feces free while you were off a5 "camp."

But everything must come to an end. So I guess it's time to start hijacking thread after thread with your endless fecal obsession.

Sad motherfucker.

Maybe next one will be for 90 days. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You never stopped using your refrain "dipshit", did you, you animated piece of shit? So this forum has never been feces free since you started posting here, you shit-for-brains golem fuck. Query "dipshit" and see how many times your handle appears, Assup the jackass. And it's YOUR hypocritical dumbass that hijacked this thread, you dumb golem fuck.

BTW, regarding your eponymous epithet:

Them guys would shred your sorry ass. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Them guys?

Classic IIFFY & I B Lying & Crying!
"I've Been Thinking"? You've got to fucking be kidding me.
"I've Been Thinking"? You've got to fucking be kidding me. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
"Them" guys fail to qualify as a "Low Information" voters. They are confirmed "No Information" voters!
Laughed out loud when I saw this title and who posted it.

I guess there is a first time for everything.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, haul ass over there and stay if you can't deal over here.

I use my head to think. NOT to stick it up my own ass like you. I know you are scared to join piratte 4x4 and you should be PUSSY...Them guys would shred your sorry ass. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2013, 11:56 AM
Im skeeret to join "piratte" because I don't know what a fuckin PIRATTE is
About sending these guy's over here to check us out.

But, I think it would be better for us to go over and visit them...Specially you Libtards. Come on it will be fun...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/24-general-chit-chat/

You ain't scared are you...fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

thinking aint your strong suit,,,
I use my head to think. NOT to stick it up my own ass like you. I know you are scared to join piratte 4x4 and you should be PUSSY...Them guys would shred your sorry ass. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What the fuck is piratte 4x4? a new kind of Pick'em up truck!

Glad IBSyndrome is feeling better. His love is making me blush!

What the fuck is piratte 4x4? a new kind of Pick'em up truck!

Glad IBSyndrome is feeling better. His love is making me blush!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're confusing "blush" and "flush", you shit-for-brains golem fuck. While those two words do rhyme, they do have different definitions. Hence floating turds like you, Assup the jackass, deservingly receive the extra attention of that second or third “flush” -- not "blush" -- you are experiencing. Enjoy the bath, you shit-for-brains golem fuck.