Why Does It Turn Me On So?

Why do I get aroused when I see a man in mask? Mystery? Anyone else done it? How was it?

So you prefer Batman over Superman?

Masks are a bit of a turn on, mystery....

I like them and wish they were used more often.
I adore men in mask as well.............Leather just says "HOT"
So you prefer Batman over Superman?

Masks are a bit of a turn on, mystery....

I like them and wish they were used more often. Originally Posted by Doglegg
For a woman to wear them? What type of mask would you like to see on a woman? I definitely think I should fulfill this fantasy. Masked sex
The Catwoman mask is a major turn on, and the masks that were used in the 18th century Masked Balls can cause a major hard on, such as the one used by the lithesome blonde in Heath Ledger's movie about Casanova.

I also think Harlequin masks are sexy.

Hell, anything that introduces seduction into the mix is sexy.
I like the Lone Ranger mask. Also, Sweet Tart Candy looks really hot in her Mardi Gras masks: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=199863

~
Eroticism is a lost art.
My girlfriend used to love me to drop in with my black motorcycle helmet (with full faceplate) and all black armor and leathers. Romp her without removing any of it and then leave without saying a word.
Eyes wide shut.... wonderful masks in that movie...

HB
Masked or blindfolded. No words. Total mystery and anonymity.
My girlfriend used to love me to drop in with my black motorcycle helmet (with full faceplate) and all black armor and leathers. Romp her without removing any of it and then leave without saying a word. Originally Posted by kiterunner
OH that is hot!! I love seeing guys dressed in full motorcycle gear with the helmet and full faceplate.
I've always been fascinated by the heightened arousal that occurs when you remove one of the senses from an encounter be it sight, hearing, or touch. Having both people blind folded can lead to an interesting encounter but an explosive one if they can get into sync. Especially if you decide there will be no talking and only communicate by the firmness and passion of one's grip...or lack thereof in the grip.
I have always wanted to find a Sex Mask Party like in the movie Eyes Wide Shut...or host a sex party where Masks were required....fucking hot!!
Malaya you naughty little minx, call me! lol
A mask is a ticket to act out your hidden desires. If your face shows then everyone knows. It allows you not to be your public self for a period. It's also why a lot of people like k9 the best. Other than it feeling great we can make our ugly sex faces and or our disappointed or did I pay the gas bill faces when we want to. Ever wonder why 7 out of 10 providers like k9 the best? It's not because it turns them on the most lol. It's a built in mask.